Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LO JACK
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
burton73
I never get these when I get a new car as I conceder them to be a waste of money because my insurance will replace my car with a brand new car but in the case of a very special car that cannot be replaced they may be a good idea. If a person pulls a gun on me I will give him my money and do what he wants.

Take my car fine. Take my special car that I spent countless hours building fine but I would like to get it back. I do not think an alarm will work so maybe a 2-fold deal in way of a Lo Jack.

The insurance gives me money, I can always get money.

Bob
jim_hoyland
I got mine at the Newport Beach Porsche dealer. The credit manager handled the sale.

QUOTE(burton73 @ Apr 6 2007, 03:46 PM) *

I never get these when I get a new car as I conceder them to be a waste of money because my insurance will replace my car with a brand new car but in the case of a very special car that cannot be replaced they may be a good idea. If a person pulls a gun on me I will give him my money and do what he wants.

Take my car fine. Take my special car that I spent countless hours building fine but I would like to get it back. I do not think an alarm will work so maybe a 2-fold deal in way of a Lo Jack.

The insurance gives me money, I can always get money.

Bob
Porcharu
Make sure they have coverage in your area. My buddy had his car stolen and found out that the LoJack he had for over 2 years didn't have coverage in his area. His insurance company sued LoJack for fraud.
jim_hoyland
United Equipment Rentals is a franchise dealer for Lo Jack. A lot of construction equipment is fitted with Lo Jack.
bd1308
what is Lo Jack?

Edit...nevermind, google is great
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.