Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: o/t Caddy hauler questions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LS6/914
I recieve more questions on the transporter than the vehicles it transports. The Caddy in the avatar is a 78 Eldorado front clip joined through frame rails from the A pillar to the rear most axle. The bed hydraulically tilts. Winch for track days laugh.gif 501 block. Modified transaxle. Carb using modified Mondello/Olds big block rods and jets. It is equipped to tow a 20 foot car trailer. Diamond plate bed and a 8-track stereo! Larry
rick 918-S
I remember seeing that hauler before. Givs us a full size pic! biggrin.gif
LS6/914
The Caddy was used to transport Dave & Korijo s teener from Ballard to North Bend and it might have been in that post? I will try to post other pics the confuser just isnt the same when the daughters are home from college w00t.gif w00t.gif Larry
LS6/914
Hope this works
ablose58
Larry is that a Manta along side the hauler??? driving.gif AL oh I like your 928 as well. AL
LS6/914
Clients Ultima CanAm. Frame design by Lee Noble (think McClaren). In for update to cage. Larry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.