Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Shocker of Shockers!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Jared had way too much energy today and took on what most would think an impossible task. I will let the pictures tell the story.

The First shot he said was for Aaron smile.gif
Brando
HOLYSHIT!!!

It's been over a year since that was done last laugh.gif

PS: I don't mean spreading Jay's cheeks. That was probly the last time he was on active duty. chairfall.gif

JK Jared.
So.Cal.914
MY EYE'S MY EYE'S!
Aaron Cox
brando wins with the best pot shot of the day! chairfall.gif

nice work... two cars in your garage? thats like having the chalon driving!

good work.
skline
QUOTE(Brando @ Apr 7 2007, 04:39 AM) *

HOLYSHIT!!!

It's been over a year since that was done last laugh.gif

PS: I don't mean spreading Jay's cheeks. That was probly the last time he was on active duty. chairfall.gif

JK Jared.

He wasnt spreading them, he has been in the Army so long they just stay like that now. av-943.gif

On a serious note, he did most of the work when we got back from San Diego and we worked on it till around 3:30 AM or so and he is already up and gone hiking. God I wish I had the energy he does, I didnt get up till Slits got here around 10:30.
skline
Oh, and for the people who dont know, for the last year or so, you could not even hardly walk into my garage due to a storage unit being emptied into it when Carmen moved in. No car has been in here since.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.