Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On Topic about Bill Smith
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JPB
Thanks you Bill Smith for a cool week end drive and cool deal. I got to drive Bill's 914-4 2.3 and it pulled like a horse up hill! Can't wait to take it on the track for a few AXs and DEs. See ya next Saturday Bill. beer.gif
jimkelly
good to hear : )

drive it like you stole it !!!

jim
JPB
Ya budy. I guess the Crimson Rocket is gonna be on stand by for this summer happy11.gif
TROJANMAN
Thanks John, for the phone call today smile.gif
JPB
Any time Greg. I'm gonna have to get some POR-15 and do some welding again. welder.gif smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
Bill Smith
Thanks guys - I think he bought a good car - hope him good luck with it.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Apr 7 2007, 08:10 PM) *

Thanks John, for the phone call today smile.gif

bandit.gif I see you passed on this one! Afraid to tell the wife? poke.gif dumbass.gif biggrin.gif Glad to see a club member bought it smile.gif
TROJANMAN
ya, i'm not sure if i really got an honest PPI out of john, since he ended up buying it. lol

the shipping costs were a bit painful, but it certainly sounded like a nice car. smile.gif
JPB
I will keep the role cage in it if ya know what I mean. I'm frantically bustin at the seams because this is a driver while the other one gets preped up and ready for speeeeeediiings.beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.