Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 15 hours of a drive doh!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DerekKim
Hey so I got back last night at 2am from Madison, Alabama. We set off at 9:20 Friday morning. It was a long trip lol. We got to Rusty's house and loaded it into my dad's truck. It was strapped down but I don't think it was going anywhere anyways. It was a fun trip. I had the worst gas and had fun with locking the windows on my buddy. I thought it smelled bad!
We also played this insane game of freeze out. It had to have been in the 30's. I couldn't feel my arm when we got done.
Thanks again Rusty! I hope you had a good trip to Texas! Let me know when you get home and receive payment.

DRok

Picture time!

It'll fit? It'll fit!
Click to view attachment
DerekKim
She ain't goin' nowhere!
Click to view attachment
DerekKim
Representing 914hoodism. Gotta share the love. I need more/different shirts though.
Click to view attachment
So.Cal.914
Bummer half of it blew out on the way home. In one pic it looks like euro cars

were falling out of the sky and one crashed thru your truck bed. Sounds like

you had a good time even with the kentucky windage...ok Mississippi windage.
SGB
YaaaeY

Dr Frankenporsche, I presume?
DerekKim
Yeah it's to fix my car.
DerekKim
Well Rusty I'm assuming you got payment as I have not gotten and angry mob in front of my door yet :-P
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(DerekKim @ Apr 11 2007, 12:57 AM) *

Well Rusty I'm assuming you got payment as I have not gotten and angry mob in front of my door yet :-P

I 'm running late, I'll be at your door soon to collect a pound of flesh for Rusty.

Nice looking half a tub. So you going to come over here and get my factory manual pertaining to welding that back together? welder.gif
Johny Blackstain
Good to see you decided to fix your car & better to see none of that teener go to waste. Now if you can get the jackass who hit you to do the work... biggrin.gif .

cool_shades.gif
DerekKim
Joe- Dang I knew it was too good to be true! I've been crazy busy lately. I have prom coming up this Saturday and I'm kind of broke. It should be taken care of shortly though. I'm off like 4 days next week. I'll give you a call and head over some time.

Johny- Aye it's going back together. I'm gettin the itch to drive her too! HE won't pay for it. It's so screwy BUT it is only costing me 800$ to get both rear quarters cut and welded and the rear panel, and a respray!

I have decided to paint it a dark charcoal gray. They are also repainting my top a satin black. It's pretty shot and the fg is showing so why not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.