Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 EATER!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JPB
This car is tight and runs cool as it gets. It has a fresh 1835 with less than 500 miles on it, dual 44s which burns them 295 15 R50s on demand! My friend wants a 914 after we went to test drive one I just purchased. This car is tight, 1400 pounds light, and in it's prime. If you want this in it's hotest condition and have a spare 914 to trade, post here and help make a new 914 brother. He loves his buggy but has the 914 bug in him so this is the time to strick for an excellent trade! Post accordingly. beer.gif
Jake Raby

That exhaust is the most evil creation of all time.
JPB
Haaaa! Thats what the neightbours are saying. At least they are ceramijacated for good looks. laugh.gif
Jake Raby
And you are losing 15HP, probably more.
JPB
Really Jake? My friend liked the way it looked and that was the reason for the purchase but what could he upgrade to so he can get them extra 15HPs? This thing would be crazy with that extra power? beer.gif
Jake Raby
Looks kill.

Those headers make engines run rich, run hot and they kill efficiency.

He needs a system with a COLLECTOR, that dual shit doesn't work except on a V8. Our firing order does not lend it's self to dual exhaust.
SGB
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Apr 8 2007, 06:36 PM) *

He needs a system with a COLLECTOR, that dual shit doesn't work...

Yep.
You gotta use the (vacuum) force, Luke.
JPB
Very well spoken my master however, my patawan is a stiff necked student who needs to have a little more Laya time to massage his erectile enthusiasm for good looks as opposed to high performance. I, for one, agree and prefer performance over looks as well as lightness over originality. I see you are strong and the force is strong in you. beer.gif
Aaron Cox
a tri-mil buggy exhaust would complete the look smile.gif

JPB
agree.gif Thats exactly what I told him but he likes to spend so live and learn. I love the Tri Mill Bobcat ultra series with that goose neck and a spark arrester Super Flow for cruising. Nice to hear from you Aaron. beer.gif
Jake Raby
The Super trapp is definately not the answer!
Aaron Cox
whats with the plywood on the decklid of the buggy?

what up JPB dog?
JPB
Shoot this fella has a full wood detail. He has oak trim all over the place as well as the top of the windshield and wooden door pannels. The outside trim is wood, no kidding man. Its kinda cool but I would have loved the flat black body and chrome rat look for what it worth. beer.gif
SGB
The wood trim is deliceous!

Its like, so Chris-Craft, man.
JPB
av-943.gif
Chris Pincetich
I like it! If in Cali.....
I think he needs some rain hats for the sub woofers on the back panel...then again the entire package would not like rain at all biggrin.gif
JPB
agree.gif He has a soft top though that he uses when there is a chance of rain. It snaps at the windshield frame and to the back. It also has a center support that holds the top under tension and all this fits into the front trunk. He will be glad to hear that you like it. biggrin.gif He specially likes all the attention he gets from the girls when he is motoring around town. Thats the biggest reason he wants to keep it.
JPB
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Apr 8 2007, 09:58 PM) *

The Super trapp is definately not the answer!

Is there a universal exhaust sucking extractor out there we can bolt onto most 4in1 exhaust and get a performance increase? I can see a market for such a thing.
Bill Smith
IS car for sale? You didnt mention about being able to spin the wheels in second or have pics of front - This might sell at bugout - coming up next month in your area.

WOW - Aaron and Jake know your name - didnt know I was in the presence of greatness

need directions to your house for sat.
Bill
JPB
I think he wants to take it to the bug out this spring so we shall see. I spent alot of time with the bros last year on the web and was branded thusly. I sent you an email a little while ago so you can call me for details. I will call you at the end of the week to make shure we are synced for the swap beer.gif

I'm gonna squeeze 200 ponys out of that 2366 bro! The only 914 he is gonna be eating is from the tailpipe side. happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.