Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a single Victoracer in SoCal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hmeeder
Hello all,

I have been asked by Sean Molloy (SeanV8914) to post if anyone has a single used (even very used) Victoracer in 205/50/15.

He's out of town for a few days and has a track event on Monday the 16th. One of his tires is dying slowly. Must have been holed by a nail or some such. We found the leak in the middle of the tread and the tire dudes say it isn't patcheable.

We know it's a long shot, but 914 guys don't know how to throw anything away, even an old tire.

Please PM me and I'l get you guys hooked up, if you can help.

Many TIA!
hmeeder
icon_bump.gif
bryanc
I don't have one, but I'm going to be in San Diego on Friday the 13th.

I'm in Phoenix now. I'll also be in Las Vegas on the 12th. I guess I can carry a tire as my carry on biggrin.gif
john rogers
Hi Herb, I have two Yoko A008R rally tires in the size you need. I don't think they have turned to stone yet and they are not mounted so if they will work they are yours. They are not as sticky as the newer Victoracers but they should work as Julia won the 2000 parade on tires like these so they do stick fairly well. Call me if you want them.
Porcharu
QUOTE(john rogers @ Apr 9 2007, 09:55 PM) *

Hi Herb, I have two Yoko A008R rally tires in the size you need. I don't think they have turned to stone yet and they are not mounted so if they will work they are yours. They are not as sticky as the newer Victoracers but they should work as Julia won the 2000 parade on tires like these so they do stick fairly well. Call me if you want them.

I can get you 1 almost new one - if you take the other 3 good ones off my friends hands. I am sure he would let them go for $100 for all. I have some pictures of the tread if you need to see them. The 3 good ones have 2 weekends of easy track time on them the other one has 1 weekend on it. These were my tires on my old GTI beater track car. They are 205/50/15's

Edit: Tires are located in the Santa Barbara area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.