Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I don't want to jinx myself but Dam!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Man what is going on. Got a promotion at work. Gets me a nice company car. Just closed the deal on a kick ass house with a 3 car garage. One large bay exclusively for my shop & 914. I am going to make a deal on a 73 2.0 tommorow from the original owner. I am so close to putting my 74 2.0 on the road I can acutally feel the wind in my hair. Well sort of I am bald. I guess feel the wind on my dome would be more appropriate. To top it off I just bought a 911 front end off a 73 for $150 with rebuilt calipers & newer struts/shocks. MAn I hope I don't drop dead tonight biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
good on ya jamie. did you buy the seattle area front end on craigslist?

k
JRust
Yes I did. Just talked with the guy. He's an old 914 guy moved onto 911's & then 930's. Very cool & gave me a smokin deal
rhodyguy
value priced for sure. if i wanted 5 lugs i'd have been all over it.

k
TINCAN914
One word, LOTTO!!!
Congratulations!! beerchug.gif
Gint
Time to buy a lotto ticket.
bd1308
oh so THERES where my luck went-- tongue.gif
JRust
Not officially jinxed yet. Got to hold off on the 73. Might be next week before I can scrape together more cash to do it. My dang deal on my new house suddenly requisitioned my funds. I have to check the 914 rule book but I am pretty sure any extra funds are eternally earmaked for my 914 idea.gif

Oh well just got to hope noone else see's my car & buys the dam thing before me. So stay away dam you ar15.gif So I guess my jinx is on hold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.