Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey Swap Meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
evan
driving.gif Hey I have been out of touch for awhile, do we have a group spot at the Hershey Swap meet? Is there space for one more? Anybody coming up from Virginia and Maryland want to caravan to the park? Let me know please
yarin
QUOTE(evan @ Apr 10 2007, 08:02 AM) *

driving.gif Hey I have been out of touch for awhile, do we have a group spot at the Hershey Swap meet? Is there space for one more? Anybody coming up from Virginia and Maryland want to caravan to the park? Let me know please

There are a few Hershey threads floating around here, do a search.

I'll be there selling a few things and if the weather is OK autocrossing on Sunday!
nomore9one4
I will most likely be cancelling my reservations sad.gif Have to make a trip to Delaware to see my new soon too be nephew smile.gif
type47
i plan to go up pre-dawn from vienna. i like to go 270 to frederick, 15 to harrisburg, 322 (?) to hershey arriving early. i'll be driving by g'burg if you want to caravan.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

N. Western Ohio group will leave Fri. A.M. ,may be able to pick up others along The Ohio Turnpike and the Penn. Let me know for more details. Sat. I will be in the Peoples Choise area, Black 73, Ohio 73914 , please stop by and introduce your self . See you there Dave slap.gif
jwhcars
I live like 15 miles from Hershey and will be there rain or shine. I will probably be at the car corral collecting fees,stop by and say hello(If you see a guy with his cute blonde wife it just might be jim and linda)
evan
hoping to get on 270 N by 7:30am from Gaithersburg. might be alittle late for the Vmeister.
zymurgist
I'll be at Hershey (with a ass dragger smile.gif ), but I won't be caravaning up with anyone as I don't believe in getting out of bed early on a Saturday. yellowsleep[1].gif

If anyone wants to do lunch at the Appalachian Brewing Company in Harrisburg, I'll lead the way... beer3.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Please does anyone have a list of recommended places to stay friday night?
PinetreePorsche
Glad to see Geo. apparently still on board! Me---I wonder who has experience at an area campground--tent/VW van type, not necessarily an RV park, although if there's one of those that has a Porsche party on Fri. night, let me know.
type47
Pinetree... are you looking for a campground? if so, there is one close by to the meet. but how much camping stuff will you be able to carry in a 944 cab? biggrin.gif
anderssj
Right now the plan is to come up from Yorktown VA on Friday by way of Dover DE; return to Dover on Saturday PM after the swap meet. A couple of folks in one of the other threads talked about getting together for dinner Friday--is that still on?
nomore9one4
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 11 2007, 07:56 AM) *

Please does anyone have a list of recommended places to stay friday night?

George, here is the Econolodge info. This is were my reservations are, but soon to be cancelled.
115 Lucy Ave. , Hershey, PA, US, 17033
Phone: (717) 533-2515
yarin
I'm staying with a bunch of rennlist people and going to the Rennlist dinner banquet saturday night.

Last year was fun as hell! they have over 40 ppl booked for dinner. drunk.gif
Dr Evil
I am staying at my house wink.gif Anyone need to get ahold of me, PM for phone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.