Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Houndstooth!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
Anyone have pics of Houndstooth interiors, can you please post them? I been thinking about doing mine with it, and want to see how it looks.

Thanks,
Joe
Tobra
That is my plan, houndstooth baby

Hey, same color car too.
rick 918-S
Not Houndstooth but Pasha...
boxstr
Call CMC fabrics in Canby Oregon. They have a huge selection of material, including the hard to find plaid 503-624-0621
CCLIN914NATION
TravisNeff
I recovered a seat in a psuedo houndstooth. I'll try to grab a digital camera from work tonight and take a pic for you.
TROJANMAN
There was a guy at one of Joe's jsharp.gif that had a really sweet zambezi car with houndstooth.

There are some pics of the car's seats HERE wink.gif
(there's also a really sweet recipe for beer chicken biggrin.gif)
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we have one of the 914 originals upstairs. I will see if we can get it down later for a photo. Maybe you want to buy it!!!!!!!! (just kidding)
STL914
Here's a picture of a sport seat with the houndstooth cloth. Not mine, belongs to another member I believe, but a good looking piece.
KaptKaos
QUOTE(STL914 @ Apr 11 2007, 10:42 AM) *

Here's a picture of a sport seat with the houndstooth cloth. Not mine, belongs to another member I believe, but a good looking piece.

Yep, that's the pic that started this whole thing for me.

I was at the BBQ at Joe's, I don't recall seeing that car tho. Hmmm..... idea.gif
Chris Pincetich
I was just at the JWest Engineering web site and saw some 914 interior pics of red + houndstooth in BW. Go to the Rennshift page and click on MORE PICs. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.