Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anybody here know more about this 914-6 on eBay?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
photos look nice, although no pics of the "critical areas"

description sounds good to me

current price range would be affordable for me

... and my prefered colour wub.gif

eBay #320101092762
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Gustl @ Apr 11 2007, 01:38 PM) *

photos look nice, although no pics of the "critical areas"

description sounds good to me

current price range would be affordable for me

... and my prefered colour wub.gif

eBay #320101092762

All of that work has been done and he swears it only has 28,000 miles???? I doubt it. I would have this car inspected before purchase.
Ferg
I agree, that car needs a inspection.

Wheels are worth big $$ though.

Ferg
rwjames
Anybody in the Charleston, West Virginia area that can take a look at it?

driving.gif
911quest
QUOTE(rwjames @ Apr 11 2007, 02:16 PM) *

driving.gif

There's two in Louisville right now I'll broker you a package deal what do you say?
poke.gif
Gint
Dig those wheels!
rwjames
QUOTE(911quest @ Apr 11 2007, 06:03 PM) *

QUOTE(rwjames @ Apr 11 2007, 02:16 PM) *

driving.gif

There's two in Louisville right now I'll broker you a package deal what do you say?
poke.gif

Tony,

$30K for both cars package deal?

Do you know anyone in the Charleston area that could check out the orange car? It looks decent, the right color for me and if it goes cheap enough and Wolfgang doesn't try to buy it out from under me and take it to Austria.

Gustl
QUOTE(rwjames @ Apr 12 2007, 01:42 AM) *
Do you know anyone in the Charleston area that could check out the orange car?

well, that would be cool info for me too thumb3d.gif
rwjames
QUOTE(Gustl @ Apr 12 2007, 02:50 AM) *

QUOTE(rwjames @ Apr 12 2007, 01:42 AM) *
Do you know anyone in the Charleston area that could check out the orange car?

well, that would be cool info for me too thumb3d.gif

Wolfgang,

I just received my Porsche Club Panorama yesterday. You need to buy the 914-6 GT advertised in the Pano Classifieds for $175,000. And the best part is it is in Austria. I'm sure you know the car. Now that sounds like destiny for you.

My niece is a chemical engineer and she is moving to Charleston, WV this weekend and will be about 10 miles from where the Ebay six is located. Unfortunately, she knows nothing about 914's. I'm thinking of driving up this weekend to look at it if nobody else is in the area, but it's a 10-11 hour drive.
bd1308
Road Trip!

It'd be nice to have a /6 in my 914....someday....
Gustl
QUOTE(rwjames @ Apr 12 2007, 04:17 PM) *

Wolfgang,

I just received my Porsche Club Panorama yesterday. You need to buy the 914-6 GT advertised in the Pano Classifieds for $175,000. And the best part is it is in Austria. I'm sure you know the car. Now that sounds like destiny for you.

Rich,

do you have any more info on this deal?
I mean, not that I could afford something, but I'm highly interested in data ...

Although I'm afraid that it's not a GT but the M471 914.2.43.0260 ...?
Price range sounds familiar and I know that this car was for sale in Austria a couple of weeks ago, but then the sales ad disappeared from the homepage.
I was told that it sold to Germany recently.

It would be nice if you could scan the ad and mail it to me boldblue.gif

as for the eBay /6 - currently I don't think that I will bid on it
that's too risky without a good, serious PPI
I would have to add about US$ 7k-10k to get it on the road in Austria (shipping, customs fees, getting it street legal, ...), so the overall price is getting very high
if anything else would happen (hidden problems to repair or so) this would blow my finacial possibilities ...

but if you decide to do the road trip - please let me know your expertiece cool.gif

wavey.gif Gustl
rwjames
QUOTE(Gustl @ Apr 12 2007, 10:44 AM) *

QUOTE(rwjames @ Apr 12 2007, 04:17 PM) *

Wolfgang,

Rich,

do you have any more info on this deal?
I mean, not that I could afford something, but I'm highly interested in data ...

Although I'm afraid that it's not a GT but the M471 914.2.43.0260 ...?
Price range sounds familiar and I know that this car was for sale in Austria a couple of weeks ago, but then the sales ad disappeared from the homepage.
I was told that it sold to Germany recently.

It would be nice if you could scan the ad and mail it to me boldblue.gif

as for the eBay /6 - currently I don't think that I will bid on it
that's too risky without a good, serious PPI
I would have to add about US$ 7k-10k to get it on the road in Austria (shipping, customs fees, getting it street legal, ...), so the overall price is getting very high
if anything else would happen (hidden problems to repair or so) this would blow my finacial possibilities ...

but if you decide to do the road trip - please let me know your expertiece cool.gif

wavey.gif Gustl

I have emailed a couple guys in PCA to see if they know of someone in the WV area that could check out the six and take some photo's. I hate to drive up there 11 hours each way and then see it bid up to astronomical prices.

Here is the ad from Pano on the GT.

1972 914/6 GT Roadster, Green/black, last 914/6 w/M471 built by the factory in 1972, #9142430260, unique metallic green (now red), never raced, never crashed, service book, full documentation, $175,000. Georg Konradsheim, Vosendorf, Austria. +43 1 699 24 06, office@rsr.at
Gustl
QUOTE(rwjames @ Apr 12 2007, 04:52 PM) *
I hate to drive up there 11 hours each way and then see it bid up to astronomical prices.

I absolutely understand your point
I would have to fly over for about 10 hrs biggrin.gif

1972 914/6 GT Roadster, Green/black, last 914/6 w/M471 built by the factory in 1972, #9142430260, unique metallic green (now red), never raced, never crashed, service book, full documentation, $175,000. Georg Konradsheim, Vosendorf, Austria. +43 1 699 24 06, office@rsr.at

I would love to buy this car (even if I don't want a '72 914-6) - but his price is just ridicolous

last year the car sold for EUR 60,000 (about US& 78,000)

I was told it has a factory 2.4 Liter engine with 906 cams and other "hot" goodies

this is how the car looks like:
rktmn247
Here is a link to another ebay six (no affiliation). This one is listed with the assdragers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...1QQcmdZViewItem
rwjames
QUOTE(Gustl @ Apr 12 2007, 12:20 PM) *

I hate to drive up there 11 hours each way and then see it bid up to astronomical prices.

I absolutely understand your point
I would have to fly over for about 10 hrs biggrin.gif

I would love to buy this car (even if I don't want a '72 914-6) - but his price is just ridicolous

last year the car sold for EUR 60,000 (about US& 78,000)

I was told it has a factory 2.4 Liter engine with 906 cams and other "hot" goodies

this is how the car looks like:

It looks like a nice car, but $175,000 is pretty high. Good luck to him on that one.
rwjames
QUOTE(rktmn247 @ Apr 12 2007, 12:34 PM) *

Here is a link to another ebay six (no affiliation). This one is listed with the assdragers.

I wasn't even aware of this CA Tangerine 914-6. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Looks like a nice car. I wonder what his reserve price is because the Buy It Now price is $27K so it's probably in that area.

Anybody know anything about this Tangerine six in California?
Gustl
Rich,

could you please tell me the exact title and date from the magazine (with the M471 sales ad)

I'd like to tell a friend and refere to the correct magazine

wavey.gif Gustl
rwjames
QUOTE(Gustl @ Apr 12 2007, 03:35 PM) *

Rich,

could you please tell me the exact title and date from the magazine (with the M471 sales ad)

I'd like to tell a friend and refere to the correct magazine

wavey.gif Gustl

It's in the classifieds section of the April 2007 Porsche Panorama, which is the monthly magazine all members of the Porsche Club of America receive. This classified ad is on page 100.

You may also be able to view the ad on the Porsche Club of America website at WWW.PCA.org.

Rich

bye1.gif
rktmn247
QUOTE(rwjames @ Apr 12 2007, 10:26 AM) *

QUOTE(rktmn247 @ Apr 12 2007, 12:34 PM) *

I wasn't even aware of this CA Tangerine 914-6. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Looks like a nice car. I wonder what his reserve price is because the Buy It Now price is $27K so it's probably in that area.

Anybody know anything about this Tangerine six in California?

Your welcome! rocking nana.gif
cooltimes
Here is another for sale for $285K

Caught me a little short this week ...
or was that someone's better half talking about something else? confused24.gif

Mike Cooley
Southerner

Link doesn't work now so I deleted but here is the car. Just a 914-6 doesn't say GT.

You'll have to click to see.

http://images.traderonline.com/img//img/de...142330018_1.jpg

TROJANMAN
Gustl,
Bill Smith is a member here that lives in WV. Check the classifieds for his screen name, as he recently had a yellow track car for sale.
He is a really nice guy.
cooltimes
Another .

Just saw this 1970 914-6 GT in Belgium I think it was. National record holder for sale.

More specific:
http://www.finecars.cc/en/detail/car/289/i...i1%5BRET%5D=139
Gustl
QUOTE(cooltimes @ Apr 13 2007, 07:31 AM) *

Just saw this 1970 914-6 GT in Belgium I think it was. National record holder for sale.

~ US$ 240k blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.