Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T-shirts for the CAMP 914 West Coast Vintage Race Classic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Coy
I was wondering if anyone would want a T-shirt like this if I had them made. They would be transfers on natural cotton T-shirts. A minimum order of 10 shirts in Sml thru X-lrg would be $12.50 ea. XX-Lrg is a dollar more, XXX-Lrg is 2 dollars more, XXX-Lrg is 3 dollars more, Etc... (Here's a little trivia for you; did you know they make a 24 X? Holy crap! blink.gif And it costs $130 and takes three weeks to deliver.)

Depending on the level of interest I could accept Paypal in advance and bring them with me on Friday to the races. I'm not looking to make any money on this. I just don't want to end up with a bunch of T-shirts that no one wants when this is over.

To get a better look, you can click this link: Tshirt_07.swf It's a Flash version, so it requires the Flash player. If you right click it (option click on Macintosh) you can zoom in to get a better look at the detail.

Click to view attachment
Allan
I'd buy a couple... thumb3d.gif
scottb
i would take 2 size xl. would prefer no front pocket if'n there's a choice

cheers,

scott
Coy
It's not really a pocket... Some how pocket sounded better to me than breast when I'm talking about a T-shirt for myself. Not that I'm not really proud of my man breasts.
skline
I will take a couple with the pocket!! Real men like to have more pockets to put things in!! cool_shades.gif
Coy
Sorry Man; there's no pocket. Think Breast print. Over your heart. Kinda small. No pocket. Sorry.
Lou W
I'd take a couple, can I have "back" printed on the back. laugh.gif
Bruce Allert
When you say transfer is it that rubbery stuff that makes ya sweat when it lays against you? Or is it like a screen print?

.....b
Coy
Yeah, they are kind of plastic, but they soften up with washing. This design isn't really intended for simple 3 color silk screening. 4 color screen print would cost $20 per color to set up the screens, plus seperations and require a minimum 25 shirts to get to a halfway reasonable price. I think that's how MikeZ ended up with a bunch of silk screened shirts; trying to keep them affordable. I don't know how many people would want these, but I don't want to do that.
lotus_65
There cool! I'd buy a couple, I'd have to pay for shipping tho.

(don't look below if your set on your design)
How about popping the targa off one of those babies... we love the topless look here! biggrin.gif
boxstr
Group buy is a 24X. It will fit the whole group, at one time, LOL av-943.gif
CCLIN914NATION
ablose58
Sure I'd buy a shirt or two, hell I may even be able to make the event as well driving.gif AL
skline
I wont be able to make the event but I would still like a few of them, even though they dont have pockets. It's a cool looking shirt.
I also agree, you should have one with the top off too.
lotus_65
Nice!
rmital
can't attend, but I could always use more tee shirts...if afterwards you had some XLs or XXLs leftover, I'd take one.
Coy
I'm actually trying to avoid anything left over. I only want one shirt for myself. I was just trying to get a feel for how many would probably sell. If we order 25 or more they'll probably be 11.50 each. I’m getting the most interest from people who won’t attend. So I’m looking into how much shipping will cost. I don't want to make a pennie on these, but I don't want to have a bunch of money out of pocket either. I won't actually order these until late June and I was hoping to deliver them at the event. I’ll post a link to my Paypal in early June and the whole thing should take about 3-4 weeks even for the ones I need to ship.
PinetreePorsche
Can't go coast-to-coast for the event, and don't need yet another T shirt, but hope you guys shoot some good footage of the event. Would love to see highlights and most interesting cars!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.