Full Version: In ship video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
grantsfo
Yar! It b the maiden voyage of the pirate ship at Laguna Seca. piratenanner.gif

http://teampirateracing.com/ls2.wmv

...yeah it was fun! biggrin.gif
Andyrew
1:44 lap? Nice!

Smooth lines, great driving!! Car looks really smooth!!!
grantsfo
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Apr 11 2007, 05:43 PM) *

1:44 lap? Nice!

Smooth lines, great driving!! Car looks really smooth!!!

I was averaging around 1:44 to 1:45. Fast lap of the day was 142.9 on my lap timer. Car was running almost perfect - dont think I could have asked for a better day to get a feeling for the car.
yarin
Love the noise alternating between the raw tune of the 6 and tranny whine.

Fast lap!

Thanks for sharing
ConeDodger
The most amazing thing about watching that video is that it was so much like GT Legends... The game is so accurate...
grantsfo
QUOTE(Rotten Robby @ Apr 12 2007, 12:05 AM) *

The most amazing thing about watching that video is that it was so much like GT Legends... The game is so accurate...

Yeah ...but with GT legends you dont get grit in your teeth and have sore muscles! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Apr 12 2007, 10:01 AM) *

QUOTE(Rotten Robby @ Apr 12 2007, 12:05 AM) *

Yeah ...but with GT legends you dont get grit in your teeth and have sore muscles! biggrin.gif

Ha! agreed! I had the chance to sit in on Martin Baker's GT Legends set-up a month or two ago. Amazing set up... 914 seat on a plywood platform with Force Feedback Wheel and Pedal set. I stunk. I never really got in to video games after Asteroids in the 80's and it was very hard for me to get the right perspective but I have to say, Martin kept telling me that it was very realistic. If you took away some pixels you would have a Martin Baker run on GT Legends... I don't think I made it over 1000 feet without hitting a wall or plowing a row for corn...
drew365
Thanks, I needed to get my mind out of the office, if only for a couple minutes. Looks like a good day at the track, not much traffic. The car sounds great, nice lines and great time. That should be the way every track weekend goes!
Allan
Wow, nice!!!
grantsfo
Forgot to post the new TPR music video here:
http://www.teampirateracing.com/media/pirate_vid.wmv
Chris Pincetich
Yeah Grant - inspiration for all of us!
What color is your 914, Laguna Seca Berm Blue? av-943.gif
Can't wait to see the first Battle of the Blue 914s at a Zone 7 AX near me! beerchug.gif
grantsfo
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ Apr 16 2007, 06:20 PM) *

What color is your 914, Laguna Seca Berm Blue? av-943.gif

I like how that worked out as Laguna Seca is my favorite track.

Andyrew
Do you drive the whole track just trying to get to the corkscrew and then adoring that 2 seconds and go around again for just that?

Dont think im making sense... but thats what I do on GT legends..
grantsfo
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Apr 17 2007, 11:41 PM) *

Do you drive the whole track just trying to get to the corkscrew and then adoring that 2 seconds and go around again for just that?

Dont think im making sense... but thats what I do on GT legends..

Corkscrew is a pain in the butt. I like turn 2 better
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.