Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 rear bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Teknon
How much would a 914/6 rear bumper be worth in MINT condition???
markb
Painted or chrome?
propricer
Last one sold for about $ 650 but IMHO, they are worth $ 900 give or take $ 100.
That's without the top, bones, etc.
Okay, everone, shoot me down !!!
Teknon
QUOTE(markb @ Apr 11 2007, 07:36 PM) *

Painted or chrome?

Chrome
Teknon
QUOTE(propricer @ Apr 11 2007, 08:24 PM) *

Last one sold for about $ 650 but IMHO, they are worth $ 900 give or take $ 100.
That's without the top, bones, etc.
Okay, everone, shoot me down !!!

I was thinking I heard $1500 but that is high enough I guess.
Gint
Better make sure your chromer is up to the task. They are not all created equal. I got your PM (obviuosly). I'll send answer here shortly.
9146FAN
I think all '70MY 4 & 6 have the same rear bumper. Do you have one for sale, or know of one for sale?
Teknon
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 11 2007, 09:13 PM) *

Better make sure your chromer is up to the task. They are not all created equal. I got your PM (obviuosly). I'll send answer here shortly.

Denver Bumper. Theyre the best.
Porsche Rescue
The 6 bumper is really a '70 bumper, same for 4 and six. Still rare and worth more than later style.
Scott S
QUOTE(Teknon @ Apr 11 2007, 09:16 PM) *

Hi Joe - wavey.gif
If your bumper is perfect, less the finish, I think Denver Bumper is up to the task. However, after some re-occuring issues, I would go elsewear if the bumper needs any work. We now send everything to a guy in Yuma, AZ - he truly is amazing. I will get his name and send it over to you.
Gint
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Apr 12 2007, 12:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Teknon @ Apr 11 2007, 09:16 PM) *

Hi Joe - wavey.gif
If your bumper is perfect, less the finish, I think Denver Bumper is up to the task. However, after some re-occuring issues, I would go elsewear if the bumper needs any work. We now send everything to a guy in Yuma, AZ - he truly is amazing. I will get his name and send it over to you.

Please! I'm going to need to have some chrome redone Scotty.
Scott S
Here you go - his name is Lowell Beaman at "Quality Plating" and his # is 970-848-2065.

Where this guy really shines is the restoration/detail work on any size part. His final finish is simply great. He does lot's 'o big dollar concour stuff.

We are sending him every piece of brightwork off of the XK - including the appropriate fasteners and screws - even the guage bezels.

if you use him, add some additional lead time. He is not the fastest...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.