Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 rear valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
autohausdolby
Anybody got a photo of a 914/6 rear valance, without the bumper fitted? Mine has some rust damage at the bottom edge and I want to see how it differs from the one in my '74 '4 parts car smile.gif

Thanks!

Matt
Michael N
QUOTE(autohausdolby @ Apr 12 2007, 01:24 AM) *

Anybody got a photo of a 914/6 rear valance, without the bumper fitted? Mine has some rust damage at the bottom edge and I want to see how it differs from the one in my '74 '4 parts car smile.gif

Thanks!

Matt

Here. It is off the car now so if you need any additional angles etc. let me know before I sell it.......
thesey914
Matt, can I have the valance from your '74 parts car?
McMark
There are three valences:

1. 914/6 - Long with 'porthole' slightly inboard.
2. 914 Early - Long with 'porthole' slightly outboard.
3. 914 Late - Short
autohausdolby
Aaaaaa, I've got my terminology all wrong! I mean the metal panel that the bumper mounts to - I'm still used to VWs biggrin.gif

Is the actual steelwork of the cars the same then? It's kinda hard to tell between my 2 as the '6 panel is a bit knackered biggrin.gif

QUOTE(thesey914 @ Apr 12 2007, 06:04 AM) *

Matt, can I have the valance from your '74 parts car?

I'll have to have a look in the garage at home to see if I've got the one off the parts car. All the bits that came with it are in there. If I've got it you can have it for a small number of beer tokens smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.