Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT tomorrow I celebrate!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
by 10 am i will be "just divorced" get to go to court and be done! mrs.K.gif

it's been a long time comming and real 'spensive.

bad side is the ex got tipped off to the custody side of it and covered her tracks. she not the smartest blonde out there so she'll screw up again and i'll be ready. i just hope my daughter isn't going suffer any more than she has to.

Allan
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 12 2007, 11:01 AM) *

i just hope my daughter isn't going suffer any more than she has to.

agree.gif

Congrats on finally getting there... thumb3d.gif
Jenny
Best of luck dealing with the ex, Troy. I will play Freebird on my ipod at 10am tomorrow in honor of your newfound freedom. smile.gif

Jen
TravisNeff
Giddyup!

I signed my papers a couple months ago, but there is still an argument of my money - papers filed on 1-11-05, still not final yet for me. Sucks to be me.
Gint
Yeah! smilie_pokal.gif

BTDT. I remember the celebration (I think).
sk8kat1
mine is stil not final and i just past the 1 year ann of when she left.... mine keeps screwing around about the kids too... it sucks I hope she realizes soon what she is doing to the kids when she thinks she is getting at me .
messix
we separated 1-12-2002.

and i've been jerked around the whole time.

the best investment in a divorce is a pit bull attorney!

don't be the nice guy, don't worry about her, and go for every thing you can, 'cause that's what she will and it's all negotiating from there.
sk8kat1
wish I'd had had that advise earlier ... I should be said and done in about a month so too late .. I am basicly getting screwed like a skinny white boy in prison... sheeplove.gif mad.gif .... the judge is letting her get away with shit that most other divirced people have said they would have been laughed at for even asking for . small town judge fighting19.gif chair.gif
N14
I hear all these horror stories and realize how lucky I am.......Seperated 2 years ago, we both get along fine when not living together (absolute nightmare after 10 years) and have split the custody of our 3 kids evenly. No Lawyers except for the seperation agreement and then we only used one. The kids are happy to have two houses and share time with both of us together once in awhile.

Good luck by the way
PinetreePorsche
QUOTE(N14 @ Apr 12 2007, 03:36 PM) *

I hear all these horror stories and realize how lucky I am.......Seperated 2 years ago, we both get along fine when not living together (absolute nightmare after 10 years) and have split the custody of our 3 kids evenly. No Lawyers except for the seperation agreement and then we only used one. The kids are happy to have two houses and share time with both of us together once in awhile.

Good luck by the way

You are lucky--also apparently a civil human being. While I feel sorry for those who got themselves into an unending cat-fight, I feel the end of such relationships should be a time for profound sorrow and reevaluation, not for celebration (maybe a little relief). [Written by a guy who lost a wife to cancer 15 years into the thing. Never perfect, but worth keeping at efforts to be nice to give the kids a stable 18 or 20 years. Yeah, now finishing that job without the other half.] So good for you guys for staying more or less friends--you'll have a few celebrations as the kids hit milestones and have two loving parents to share the events, even if a few miles apart.
rhodyguy
don't celebrate too hard, take a cab. your quality of life life is going to improve rather quickly. a 5 year seperation? WTF.gif

k
Tobra
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 12 2007, 12:01 PM) *

...just hope my daughter isn't going suffer any more than she has to.

congrats, sad to say, she will, and probably already has
woobn8r
Divorces are expensive....because they are worth it!

Hang in there...
So.Cal.914
biggrin.gif drunk.gif rocking nana.gif
beerchug.gif
mueba.gif smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif
jsharp.gif
cheer.gif party.gif
messix
it's done! rocking nana.gif white914.jpg
effutuo101
I am glad to hear it!
BTW. I am the one on the left....
drunk.gif
effutuo101
I even like the day...
sk8kat1
QUOTE(PinetreePorsche @ Apr 12 2007, 04:02 PM) *

QUOTE(N14 @ Apr 12 2007, 03:36 PM) *

Good luck by the way

You are lucky--also apparently a civil human being. While I feel sorry for those who got themselves into an unending cat-fight, I feel the end of such relationships should be a time for profound sorrow and reevaluation, not for celebration (maybe a little relief). [Written by a guy who lost a wife to cancer 15 years into the thing. Never perfect, but worth keeping at efforts to be nice to give the kids a stable 18 or 20 years. Yeah, now finishing that job without the other half.] So good for you guys for staying more or less friends--you'll have a few celebrations as the kids hit milestones and have two loving parents to share the events, even if a few miles apart.

having a good situation like his takes two civil people for it to work ... my pending divorce was not by my choosing after 12 years and two young kids ... just gone... I belive it is far to easy for people to get divorced ... too easy to be able to cop out with out really trying . it is a sad choice that is sometimes made for you by the other person
Bleyseng
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 13 2007, 11:10 AM) *

it's done! rocking nana.gif white914.jpg

you're kidding! Friday the 13th!!! hahaha chair.gif
5 years is like a prison sentence!
messix
you guys have no idea what i've gone thru and put up with, and then got tired of dealing with and then payed for it in the end.

i should have listened to a few people that told me to just get a lawyer and don't worry about being the bad guy. it would have stopped all her games and dragging this out for health insurance and watching her investment grow [equity that she hasn't contributed to in 5 yrs.

[she got half of the house that i owned prior to her and used inheritance to buy. gold digging piece of stromberg.gif !]

p.s we were only together for about a year.

washington family law....right! cough choke!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.