Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oranger Renewed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
After what seemed like decades dry.gif , we are on the road again piratenanner.gif . New paint sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif , motor, tranny, GT lid, rennshifter, suspension, brakes and I can't even remember WTF.gif what else. First drive today beer3.gif . F'in awesome! beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif barf.gif
ppickerell
more pray.gif
orange914
thumb3d.gif smilie_pokal.gif
i am however biassed to ORANGE agree.gif
effutuo101
Nice! good work!
ppickerell
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Apr 12 2007, 03:50 PM) *

Nice! good work!

Thanks go to many who now have the money. thumb3d.gif
jd74914
Wow, very nice biggrin.gif

Its tangerine?
Demick
Patrick

Looks amazing! From that first picture, I know exactly where your house is (I've spent time at that play structure).

When can I come by and see it? I'll have to ride my bike over since my 914 would be embarrassed to park that close to yours.

Demick
rhodyguy
nicely done. funny plate frame. thumb3d.gif haha.

k
ppickerell
QUOTE(Demick @ Apr 12 2007, 05:23 PM) *

Patrick

Looks amazing! From that first picture, I know exactly where your house is (I've spent time at that play structure).

When can I come by and see it? I'll have to ride my bike over since my 914 would be embarrassed to park that close to yours.

Demick

Any time Demick. Call me on my cell 925-209-3800. Glad to hear you ended up in this neck of the woods.
watsonrx13
Congratulations..... beerchug.gif

Beautiful car.... cool_shades.gif

Now, carefully go out and drive it... aktion035.gif

-- Rob
Allan
Very, Very nice...
terrymason
I really like your engine bay cover - very cool!
Gint
Go ORANGE!
jd74914
I like the license plate holder laugh.gif
rjames
Stunning car!
Is it just me or is the trunk hood a little high on the left side? I only noticed because the rest of the car looks PERFECT! smilie_pokal.gif
orange914
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 12 2007, 07:52 PM) *

Go ORANGE!

us orange people gotta stick together
not trying to highjack, but hoping all is well from the april 1st incident beerchug.gif
Chris Pincetich
Very nice! Can't wait to see it in person. I really like the side letters on the rocker panels instead of on the door. Are you gonna get that Ho a bra, or just let the tits hang out? laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
DanT
ah yes, another Phoenix Red 914 back on the road. Very nice. clap56.gif
I like the way you shaved and smoothed the back of the targa bar....

I finally got all my motor parts back from the machine shop, so now the motor rebuild begins this weekend. biggrin.gif Soon the Puttputt will be terrorizing the AXs and TTs again. smile.gif
jasons
Looks Super! How did you do the rollbar trim? Losta grinding and welding?
EdwardBlume
Nice work! and congratulations! That's what everyone wants their 914 to look like. We'll see it around town!

ppickerell
QUOTE(jasons @ Apr 13 2007, 07:37 AM) *

Looks Super! How did you do the rollbar trim? Losta grinding and welding?

McMark sawzall-smiley.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif welder.gif and a few bucks will get you the shaved look!
GTeener
thumb3d.gif Very pretty! Congrats.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.