Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need some volunteers in the Sacramento area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
A week from Sunday Sacramento Valley Region PCA is having its CRAB weekend. I am in charge of the Beer and Brat Party on Sunday. The Beer and Brat Party is sponsored by IPB Autosports Ron Cain who is a 914 racer and all round good guy.

I am looking for 3-4 helpers to serve potato salad, pour beer, etc... You get to see the car show and enjoy the Towe Museum and sip the brews (Fat Tire and Pyramid Apricot Ale) PM me if you are interested... Yopu and I will be there so we should be good with 3 more but 4 would give us a guy to give breaks.
PRS914-6
That actually sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I will be in Portugal. Perhaps next time.....
EdwardBlume
Sorry, would be fun but we're hatching another kid this weekend!

Tobra
4/22/07? I am down.

will do all my prep for the Alpine 500 this weekend anyway

Two questions

What is the time commitment?

Will I need to get my wife's SUV to haul stuff?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Tobra @ Apr 13 2007, 08:32 AM) *

4/22/07? I am down.

will do all my prep for the Alpine 500 this weekend anyway

Two questions

What is the time commitment?

Will I need to get my wife's SUV to haul stuff?

Toby,

Time commitment is usually about 3 hours around 10am to 1pm. I am going to haul pretty much everything so no need to 'jack the poor gals SUV.
If you want to hang out and look at the cars there are many old cars inside the museum and a concours of sorts outside. When I say of sorts I mean sometimes they give points for having an old pair of gym socks under the seat. Most clean up the cars pretty well though and decorate with CRAB theme stuff...
Rob
Tobra
Sweet, I am there. Can either meet you where you are loading up and help or down there.

Towe Museum is pretty cool, the 2nd Alpine 500 had the post party there
Tobra
May have the wife along, should I meet you downtown at the museum and if so, what time? 1000 okay or a little before to set up?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.