Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: E Brake Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xitspd
Does any one know who makes an after market E Brake for a 914-6 that fits Twin Turbo Big Reds?

Thanks,

Dan
r_towle
Ask Marty at MSDS
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 13 2007, 05:06 PM) *

Ask Marty at MSDS

agree.gif

he was making a bolt on spot caliper solution that worked with boxster calipers.

im going the 911 ebrake drum route. bolts on and should works with vented 911 rotors.
iamchappy
I just finished up making my ebrake setup using the ebrake drums from a 73 911. Check the classics thread on the how to... it's fairly easy...

Spot calipers will still need some sort of mounting ears welded on and some way of
getting juice to them or a cable.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Apr 13 2007, 08:33 PM) *

I just finished up making my ebrake setup using the ebrake drums from a 73 911. Check the classics thread on the how to... it's fairly easy...

Spot calipers will still need some sort of mounting ears welded on and some way of
getting juice to them or a cable.

did you do a belcrank to activate them? thats what i have left to do.
iamchappy
I havent gotten to that yet, I have a few other ideas I may try which would use a cable sheath stop tube and pull the ebrake speaders with the cable, much like the factory setup.
skline
Doesnt Renegade make an E-brake setup? I think Dekman has them on his car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.