Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Who's Watching "BullSh*T" On Spike?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
73Phoenix20
happy11.gif

It's raining Alligators and Crocs down here, down under, so it was a day to see what was on "Spike" Channel...

Turned out the "BullRun" Series is on! How to take some interesting cars and beat the living crap out of them... One is a Lambo... and one is a BMW M3 Coupe...

But for us Teeners, ...well, the closest they came is a Lotus Elige, (I think... could be an Exige...they all look the same...)

Actually, the Lotus is doing fairly well against a bunch of old American Iron... and some newer American Iron (T/A and a souped up F-150, of all things!)

Sort of like "Survivor, but with cars... the Ricer Nissan 240 crapped out, and the Lambo lost it's clutch and a lot of body work.. What the H..., another $200K down the tubes! Hit a friggin' Racoon, of all things! Neato old '66 289 Mustang Fastback broke a pushrod, so they pulled it...

Well, that's the nuts of it up to now... Tune in and see who wrecks next!
turboman808
I haven't had a day to myself or really been home in 6 weeks. Taking today to just lounge around the house. So I watched a bit of this show. Wasn't to impessed.

But now I am watching Paris-Roubaix. aktion035.gif
SGB
Oh man Paris- Roubaix? I'll look but I bet I missed it. Zoot Alors!
Justinp71
I caught some of that show, it's okay, kind of dramatic. The civic kick a## on sliding thru the giant piece of glass.

The guy with the BMW M3 was crying to his friend and blaming him for getting last place.
73Phoenix20
Yep, way too much "Drama Queen" stuff, but I guess the TV Execs figure that's what sells.
What's with the Old Man letting the Bimbo drive the T/A, and then telling her how to do it every five seconds??? Reminds me of when my Mom tried to teach me to drive in a '59 Ford with a big honkin' 352 CI; I powered a.. out all the way around one turn, tried to straighten her out, and almost rolled it! End of driver's ed with Mom... Dad's turn!
I'm kinda hoping the F-150 takes it! But the Lotus would be nice too, since it's closest to a 914!
rktmn247
QUOTE(73Phoenix20 @ Apr 16 2007, 02:02 PM) *

Yep, way too much "Drama Queen" stuff, but I guess the TV Execs figure that's what sells.
What's with the Old Man letting the Bimbo drive the T/A, and then telling her how to do it every five seconds??? Reminds me of when my Mom tried to teach me to drive in a '59 Ford with a big honkin' 352 CI; I powered a.. out all the way around one turn, tried to straighten her out, and almost rolled it! End of driver's ed with Mom... Dad's turn!
I'm kinda hoping the F-150 takes it! But the Lotus would be nice too, since it's closest to a 914!

Bimbo is his daughter and he navigates while she drives during the cross country legs. In the challenges he drives. I agree with your drama comment. Seems thats what people want. I prefer Top Gear, wish it would come back.
r_towle
I like the Mexican guys in the 55 chevy.

They look like they are having the most fun, altough the navigator is not so smart.

They are cool, look cool, and are just out enjoying the ride.

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.