Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This Forum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
dr914@autoatlanta.com
This is a great forum that I would really like posting to but it is very hard for me to monitor them all with my work schedule! I appreciate Steve calling one post to my attention. If anyone needs a specific answer please e mail me!
Pat Garvey
Thanks George!

We respect help/info from any good source.

We're a little offbeat in this forum, since originality isn't as important to most. Lots of the things we post in the Garage forum can benefit all, so we're not totally "tunnel visioned". We discuss, primarily, the timgs that are most important to origanlists, though we usually have our little "personal" attributes.

Thanks for letting us know you're available with your "infinite & lengthy 914 wisdom". We WILL tap your resources.

Pat Garvey
URY914
Do you use the "View New Posts" feature? It saves alot of time and covers all areas of the board.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 16 2007, 06:44 PM) *

Do you use the "View New Posts" feature? It saves alot of time and covers all areas of the board.

agree.gif

However that only 24 hours in a day thing is a painfully limiting factor in my productivity! dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.