Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Smorsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
I stumbled across this atrocity while looking for some Benz pics. Please do not view if you have a sensitive stomach, heart problems or are with child

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/04/smors...e-fiat-500.html
jonferns
hahahah...thats not cool...at all.....did he at least get his ass beat by the porsche community???? biggrin.gif
porschecb
I think he did a damm good job! A lot of work that turned out pretty cool looking. I would drive it. smilie_pokal.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Actually, it looks like a Fiat 500 SHOULD look in the 21st century......
If Porsche wants to expand into unfamiliar market segments, like they did with the butt ugly Cayenne, this would be a cool look. Aggressive, together, purposeful .........

The Cap'n
jonferns
........i stand corrected.........
Mugs914
I think its cool! Doesn't look any worse than a Cayenne... dry.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Apr 18 2007, 05:07 PM) *

........i stand corrected.........

Apparently you and I just don't get it. Now I know how Simon Cowell must feel confused24.gif
Aldehyde
I think it's cool too.

It looks like it was done well.
dagdal1967
This is the funniest thread I've seen in AGES!.. I laughed out loud 'till wine came out of my noes!

:ROFL:
scotty b
QUOTE(dagdal1967 @ Apr 18 2007, 05:37 PM) *

This is the funniest thread I've seen in AGES!.. I laughed out loud 'till wine came out of my noes!

:ROFL:

No piping in without an opinion on the "car". and please plug your " noes" laugh.gif

Well done....sure.....attractive....HELL NO !
sww914
I'm disgusted and intrigued simultaneously.
jd74914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Apr 18 2007, 08:58 PM) *

Actually, it looks like a Fiat 500 SHOULD look in the 21st century......
If Porsche wants to expand into unfamiliar market segments, like they did with the butt ugly Cayenne, this would be a cool look. Aggressive, together, purposeful .........

The Cap'n

agree.gif
SGB
Its too good. Absolutely. I would love to drive to Hershey and do my best "What? What do you mean, 'not real.' Of course its real. Touch it. And look. Is too a Poorsh, see its got the sheild right here" Just stand there looking smug. Those wankers. I think we could call it a.... tribute.
DBCooper
Wankers? Careful there big guy, they could be listening.

For me it's not so bad, a step up from a Smart Car, kind of a Porsche Tit vs. a Mercedes Tat.
So.Cal.914
Yes the work was well done, but looking at the pic I feel like I do if I have to drive

by a bad accident, and no matter how I try I end up looking. Click to view attachment
ClayPerrine
I keep expecting to see the door open and about a dozen clowns come spilling out of that thing!!!!

av-943.gif
Betty
Aww, come on guys - it's CUTE. Maybe some Ronal Bear rims... a few daisy magnets and you're good to go! biggrin.gif

It looks very well done... probably gets good gas mileage... certainly gets looks when it's driving down the street... happy11.gif

But is does look like it got smorsched. smash.gif
eg914
It looks like a little plastic toy car, cute but modeled on more than one car.
It's only a little disturbing biggrin.gif
shaggy
barf.gif

at least they killed a 911 and not a 914...
tdgray
I think it is kinda neat looking... very well done as far as I can see.

Dude probably needed to shrink his winky... ya know those greeks smile.gif
SteveL
I'd drive it! It actually looks like a concept car. But is that rear grill large enough to keep the engine cool?
ottox914
Porsche has finally gone to far with the ceramic brakes. When your car stops so hard the wheel base shrinks, and you end up with that, well, the brakes are plenty good enough.
zymurgist
QUOTE(Mugs914 @ Apr 18 2007, 09:07 PM) *

I think its cool! Doesn't look any worse than a Cayenne... dry.gif

agree.gif
effutuo101
Why didn't he make it look like a Ferrari? Fiat already has that association. But I have to agree that the fit and finish is nice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.