Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: april 22 NNJR autocross
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
so this sunday is NNJR's first autocross for the season at the meadowlands, 8:00 AM registration. the first is usually the biggest, so if you want to run, get there early

anyone planning on going? i know that ray will be coming to watch...ill be there in my 924S..hope to see some people
yarin
I'm in.

Can't wait to put my Hoosier A6s to use on a warm day.
jimkelly
guys give us more details - a link or something - thanks

and have fun!

jim
turboman808
Wish I could make it. Anything going on next week?
rmital
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Apr 19 2007, 12:36 PM) *

anyone planning on going? i know that ray will be coming to watch...

looking forward to a nice sunny warm day down at the beautiful Meadowlands....see you there Aaron
jwhcars
Hershey Giant Center - Porsche only auto -x Sunday april 29th-This is the day after the swap meet.
i love porsche
next sunday there is another NNJR autocross..same place same time, ill be leaving hershey to go to that one...so hopefully ill see you there nate..your car is all together and running, right?

ill be running on some worn v710s, i want to wear them out totally before i switch to the new hankooks that i bought
turboman808
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Apr 19 2007, 12:18 PM) *

nate..your car is all together and running, right?

No(as I hold my head in shame)
I just don't have time to worry about it right now.

I might autox the solstice that day. But I will be there photographing definetly.
yarin
QUOTE(jwhcars @ Apr 19 2007, 03:53 PM) *

Hershey Giant Center - Porsche only auto -x Sunday april 29th-This is the day after the swap meet.

I'll be at Hershey as well, especially since its not going to rain this year dry.gif

RS22b
maybe i will swing by on the bike. I will look for you Ray and Aaron.

_billy
yarin
Weather is going to be PERFECT!

See you guys there driving.gif
rmital
....finally....some freakin' nice weather!

Billy, definitely drop by. I'll try to drum up some of the other local teeners.
yarin
QUOTE(rmital @ Apr 21 2007, 12:08 PM) *

....finally....some freakin' nice weather!

Billy, definitely drop by. I'll try to drum up some of the other local teeners.

YES YES YES... 914s were made to autocross! Bring out as many as you can. NNJR is a great club to run with.

My buddy John is co-driving with me. I'm the tall skinny guy, he's the medium medium guy.

Just washed the car, i forgot how awesome it looks. beer.gif
rmital
....final times? Is there a link?

Nice day. It was good to meet more 914er's from the area.
yarin
QUOTE(rmital @ Apr 22 2007, 11:06 PM) *

....final times? Is there a link?

Nice day. It was good to meet more 914er's from the area.

Call me crazy but I don't think NNJR posts times on the web, only standings... i hope they do. i really want to see times. blink.gif

AWesome seeing so many 914s out there!

I counted five! There are two more local people that didn't show up with their cars too.

I'll post comments and video tomorrow. I'm beat.

Really fun day though! I'm hooked on Hoosier A6s! rocking nana.gif
yarin
Video and pics posted here:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...view=getnewpost
i love porsche
freakin awesome time...yarin..you are lightning fast with that car...its seriously awesome.

i had a lot of fun, an i think im gonna switch to my hankooks for the next event, cant wait!
yarin
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Apr 23 2007, 11:14 AM) *

freakin awesome time...yarin..you are lightning fast with that car...its seriously awesome.

i had a lot of fun, an i think im gonna switch to my hankooks for the next event, cant wait!

Thanks man.. Who needs a /6? I might build a 2056 with raby parts next winter, we'll see. Car is perfect for autoX, DEs on the other hand are a bit difficult due to lack of power.

I was going to buy those Z-211s, great price! I'm going to look for R-compounds at Hershey to sustain my crack habit once these A6s wear out. I have no idea how much life to expect out of them.

If you have any FSAE questions or need any info let me know, i'll give you my brother's info.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.