Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What should I do now?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kpex914
I need an air filter for my '73 1.7 and they are NLA. Can I get and aftermarket set up that is street legal? Let me know what you think.
Crazyhippy
Worry not about street legality, for Californistan has declared all vehicles birthed before 1975 (such as yours) to be smog exempt.

BJH
computers4kids
QUOTE(kpex914 @ Apr 19 2007, 06:29 PM) *

I need an air filter for my '73 1.7 and they are NLA. Can I get and aftermarket set up that is street legal? Let me know what you think.

welcome.png Central Valley Greetings from Visalia...good see another teener nearby!
Looks like AutoAtlanta still has them.... Website
Description Of Product:
1973 1.7 ENGINE. All 914-6 models and 73-76 914s need new air filters; we make it easy with these fresh German replacements. Way too many air filter assemblies were fitted to dual and single carb kits. Who knows what is on yours? Straighten it out with our permanent, washable air filters and highly chromed frames. Nothing looks better in a carbureted engine bay than a pair or a single shiny new air filter assembly.

To Purchase:

Price: $14.44

Qty:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.