Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elliot Forbes-Robinson, 914 on Speedtv.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Spoke
On speedtv.com there is an annoying mini video that runs when you open the page. Just before I was ready to close the window, I caught a 914 at race speed at Sebring. Pretty cool video talking about how these cars were made to race. He's sitting in front of a 914, but talking about vintage cars in general.

Speedtv.com
jr91472
Very cool, thanks for posting beer.gif
DNHunt
It was very cool. If he has a 914 maybe he could be the next chat victim.

Dave
Eric_Shea
I caught up with him at Miller Motorsports for the Vintage event last August. Very nice guy.

He was indeed driving a 914 prepared by Frank Beck and Company out of Phoenix (you Phoenix teeners gotta stop by there with a camera some time).

I believe it's a 2.5 twin plug with a Hewland box. Here's some pics of the car Elliot was driving:
SLITS
Hey Moroniboy .......

If you talk to him again ..... ask him if he remembers CASOC (Competition All Sprite Owners Club).

Yeh, it was a LONG time ago.
gregrobbins
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 21 2007, 10:21 AM) *

I caught up with him at Miller Motorsports for the Vintage event last August. Very nice guy.

He was indeed driving a 914 prepared by Frank Beck and Company out of Phoenix (you Phoenix teeners gotta stop by there with a camera some time).

I believe it's a 2.5 twin plug with a Hewland box. Here's some pics of the car Elliot was driving:

Or you could check out the photos of Franks personal car in my blog. The orange one.
Eric_Shea
Indeed... I've got a ton myself wink.gif

I'd just like to see their operations...
JPB
Sweet pics! Thanks. beer.gif
ottox914
That is to sweet for words.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.