Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All this time and noone has mentioned HERSHEY?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JPB
Who's going? We need a warm body count and if the group is good we need a Holy 914 Convocation! Who bringeth a 914? Who bringeth goods? Spyue thine selves! beer.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(JPB @ Apr 21 2007, 02:22 PM) *

Who's going? We need a warm body count and if the group is good we need a Holy 914 Convocation! Who bringeth a 914? Who bringeth goods? Spyue thine selves! beer.gif

We will be there. We need to organize something. Maybe a list of names and cell numbers and a get together friday night or saturday!
who is organizing Richard are you there?

JPB
agree.gif
Spoke
I'll be there. Hope to bring the green 74 if it doesn't rain. Will just come for the day since I only live about 60 miles away.

Spoke
JPB
Full body and carnage smilie_pokal.gif

Thats what I'm talkin about.

I might have a parts list for you George biggrin.gif
type47
i think there was an earlier thread where evan in gaithersburg posted he was going up. i'm leaving vienna at oh-dark-thirty to get up early. no rain-74 1.8; rain-96 Passat DD. my route will be 270 to frederick, 15 to harrisburg, 322 (or 422 or something) to hershey. any one want to caravan?
yarin
I'm rolling in friday night. Staying till sunday. Saturday night i'm staying at the four points and going to the rennlist banquet. Always a good time!

If it doesn't rain i'll bring the 914. Forecast calls for showers.. go figure.
JPB
Sounds good. If it rains then the good stuff will go fast. beer.gif
VaccaRabite
I just replied to the R Towle post on this. I am local to hershey. If anyone is comming through York PA friday night (comming up from the south) I'll pull out my grill and feed you, as well as show off my car - or what of it is there. I am pretty much right off I-83, 45 minutes south of Hershey.

Zach
wilchek
MEETING POINT FOR CLUB MEMBERS

My friends and I have purchased 3 spots and will be setting up a banner with the world logo so everyone knows were to meet up. I am hoping we have enough room to set up some chairs, etc. to hang out etc. I am planning on having my 914 Ravenna green next to the booth so stop by and hang out. For those wanting to check the weather http://www.wfmz.com/wx/.

Link for info about the swapmeet http://www.cpa-pca.org/swap/index.html

Shameless plug for our booth- My friends and I recently started a company selling items used in the medical industry that were never available to the public. At the Porsche show we will be selling our workcloth which is an all in one completely impervious to liquid aborbent fabric that can be used as a shop dropcloth, shoprag, car protector, seat cover, temporary car cover, buffing cloth, paint cover etc. etc. etc. The stuff is incredibility tuff when wet or dry and can be cut to size but it will not ripe or tear when wet or dry. Check out our website at http://www.surgicalgrade.com/

Look for our logo to find the booth where we will set up a meeting area for 914 members
JPB
Sounds pretty cool. If you tefloned it, it would be the next car cover of the century! beer.gif
JerryP
I'll be there Saturday morning with the 914...rain or shine. Weather channel just said mostly cloudy but rain should be gone.
Dr Evil
Of course I will be there. What time will you be cooking Zach? I'll come down if my guest doesnt show up on Fri night.

How could I go about parking my motorcycle at someones spot? idea.gif biggrin.gif Its air cooled and German.

I sent my info to R Towle in his thread.
JPB
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 21 2007, 05:32 PM) *

We will be there. We need to organize something. Maybe a list of names and cell numbers and a get together friday night or saturday!

We be hunting ya down mister and probably around the Work Cloth tents will be cool. Hey can ya bring me a tuna can oil sump kit? beer.gif
JPB
QUOTE(JPB @ Apr 23 2007, 10:17 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 21 2007, 05:32 PM) *

We be hunting ya down mister and probably around the Work Cloth tents will be cool. Hey can ya bring me a tuna can oil sump kit? beer.gif

Hey DE, noone can resist a crout crotch rocket bro, not even the Asian chics. aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.