Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ON TOPIC For all our sweet 914 women!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JPB
Its hot and the 914 women have shown their hotness to us over and over again. Its time to show a little skin for these girls and don't forget to add your 914 in the pic. Don't be shy, look at my post-winter chub. beer.gif
So.Cal.914
Nice car.
JPB
Thankya kindly. biggrin.gif
skline
awwww!! My Eyes!! My Eyes!!! please, keep these images to yourselves. We want people to think this is a respectable place.

blink.gif
JPB
av-943.gif Like I said, who can do better? I mean real picture of you not some doctored up thingy. Damn, I had to say it. biggrin.gif

Did i mention put all pride aside? unsure.gif
sww914
I don't really want to take any pictures of myself without a shirt on, and you really don't want to see it.
Brando
JPB!!! LOOKOUT! A GRIZZLY BEAR IS ATTACKING YOUR 914!!! blink.gif
Crazyhippy
Get a haircut ya hippy....

and yes, i can say that
rjames
Sounds like a thinly veiled attempt for JPB to see revealing photos of us guys. blink.gif
Especially since the women here are curiously absent from this thread...
swood
oh my...you are sooo back into "ignore" mode.

eeesh....
blitZ
I can see your face turning red from holding your breath.
Betty
"specially since the women here are curiously absent from this thread..."

I just happen to be of the female persuasion and I'm here now!!! What a great idea!!!

Woot, Woot, Woot!!!! Lets see some beefcake!!!!

I am SOOOOOOO getting Clay to pose for a picture - he just doesn't know it yet!!!!!

boldblue.gif biggrin.gif clap56.gif drooley.gif happy11.gif aktion035.gif laugh.gif mueba.gif pray.gif smilie_pokal.gif thumb3d.gif popcorn[1].gif smilie_pokal.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Betty @ Apr 22 2007, 05:09 PM) *

I just happen to be of the female persuasion and I'm here now!!! What a great idea!!!

I am SOOOOOOO getting Clay to pose for a picture - he just doesn't know it yet!!!!!

boldblue.gif biggrin.gif clap56.gif drooley.gif happy11.gif aktion035.gif laugh.gif mueba.gif pray.gif smilie_pokal.gif thumb3d.gif popcorn[1].gif smilie_pokal.gif

He knows it now... dry.gif
JPB
Okay, this may be a obtuse attempt to get the girls to rile up some chatter but hell one lady will turn this post into a testostironicide! And I'm the first one to post ya chicken monkeys! Meet my vain flesh! happy11.gif

JPB
QUOTE(Betty @ Apr 22 2007, 06:09 PM) *

Okay beautiful, attack their less than manly pride! Aaaah, please? beer.gif
JPB
QUOTE(Crazyhippy @ Apr 22 2007, 05:17 PM) *

Get a haircut ya hippy....

and yes, i can say that

agree.gif I'm tired of the stuff getting in the way of quality wrench time. beer.gif
JPB
Are we experiencing a mangina moment here? Look at me, I have the physique a french foreign legionair for crying out loud.

I am 914, therefore, I know not fear! beer.gif
BiG bOgGs
If we want to do this right shouldn't this thread be moved to the Sand Box?
Betty
Ok..... I've got one of Clay we did when we were taking pictures for the 914 Girls Calendar. We were making fun of the pose I did.....

Here's the picture - Clay did say it was okay to post it so....
Click to view attachment
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(BiG bOgGs @ Apr 22 2007, 05:40 PM) *

If we want to do this right shouldn't this thread be moved to the Sand Box?

The calendar thread was never moved to the sandbox... so this stays too.

Toast
Now you're talking! shades.gif

So many men, so little pictures. dry.gif

Still waiting.....................
BiG bOgGs
She who must be obeyed saw this thread, ans is now in quiet planning mode. I have agreed to do what ever pic she likes. (like I have a choice)

Guys, if you see my avatar further on in this thread, just for your own safety, and possibly to avoid a vomit pool on your carpet, keep you eyes averted. poke.gif
type47
HA!
JPB
QUOTE(Betty @ Apr 22 2007, 06:42 PM) *

Ok..... I've got one of Clay we did when we were taking pictures for the 914 Girls Calendar. We were making fun of the pose I did.....

Click to view attachment

Man cooch!!! smilie_pokal.gif
Very suggestive and artistic.

By golly boys, Toast has SPOKEN!!!! aktion035.gif

Hey, we both have yellow rockets Toast. Be back after laundry. happy11.gif
Allan
QUOTE(Betty @ Apr 22 2007, 02:42 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Clay has to be the only guy in the world that shaves a landing strip all the way to his neck. blink.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE(Betty @ Apr 22 2007, 05:42 PM) *

Click to view attachment

How I hope thats his chest and he aint sitting on that fender icon8.gif icon8.gif

poke.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
Brando
Uh, I'm gonna take a pass at this one.
Eric_Shea
I'm in!

Hi Ladies!! beerchug.gif
JPB
av-943.gif
JPB
QUOTE(type47 @ Apr 22 2007, 07:08 PM) *

HA!

You have contributed miles ahead of the others but Toast has spoken man!! The hostess with the toastest!! beer.gif
dflesburg
I'd post my pic but nobody would believe me...

I am 42 and a Boston Marathon runner...

(See Forest Gump Quote below.)
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Betty @ Apr 22 2007, 04:42 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Crap, and I just ate dinner! Look out RALPH, here come's a BUICK!

The horror...the horror!
TROJANMAN

Click to view attachment

Look how big that turn signal looks next to clay's chest.

I'm just sayin...........
JPB
agree.gif Holly crap, your right! Thats so vierd in a Dutch kinda vay.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Betty @ Apr 22 2007, 05:42 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Y'all are a bunch of WUSSIES!!! I had enough of a pair to not only get that picture taken, but insist that Betty post it.

MAN UP YOU WIMPS!!!! POST YOUR PICTURES!!!
cantley914
QUOTE(JPB @ Apr 22 2007, 11:30 AM) *

Its hot and the 914 women have shown their hotness to us over and over again. Its time to show a little skin for these girls and don't forget to add your 914 in the pic. Don't be shy, look at my post-winter chub. beer.gif

Jean Pierre,

Nice car !!!
My never ending project (teener) is unavailable for picture for the moment.
I'll have to show off with a tail dragger which was provided to me byb a friend who owns a car dealership and brought me a 2002 911 targa for an evening to test drive.
Lots of power but the handling is still not as fun as a 914.
At least this one IS on the road...

Steph
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
I had enough of a pair to not only get that picture taken, but insist that Betty post it.

My pair was kinda hope'n she'd take it down... blink.gif
Toast
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Apr 22 2007, 08:15 PM) *

Y'all are a bunch of WUSSIES!!! I had enough of a pair to not only get that picture taken, but insist that Betty post it.

MAN UP YOU WIMPS!!!! POST YOUR PICTURES!!!

agree.gif

STILLLLLL WAITING!!!
popcorn[1].gif

Thanks Clay, Steph and Jim for your posts!! clap56.gif
rick 918-S
No shirt off photos of me. Too many scares. I wouldn't want anyone to icon8.gif seriously.. barf.gif

But Here's a popeye shot for you.
dflesburg
I am in the white shirt (the old guy beating the kid and he was only running the relay)

IPB Image
itsaporsche914
a "few" years back. my friends ranch just outside of chalam cali. actually 1982 . the cars in the garage now . getting closer to back on the road. of course im the studly one with-out the shirt biggrin.gif
jd66921

I did own a 914 at the time, does that count?

Click to view attachment

Jeff
nomore9one4
QUOTE(itsaporsche914 @ Apr 23 2007, 06:48 AM) *

a "few" years back. my friends ranch just outside of chalam cali. actually 1982 . the cars in the garage now . getting closer to back on the road. of course im the studly one with-out the shirt biggrin.gif

Did'nt they make a cream for that in '82 ? w00t.gif
Dr Evil
Hey JPB,
You said guy shots! Nice titties, man!

Maybe I will grace the screen with a farmer tan shot since the weather has been so nice....
dflesburg
LOL 1982 was more than a few years back DUDE!
Coy
You know, I think there are people on this board who weren't even born in 1982. Not me... I had hair like yours.
BMXerror
QUOTE(Coy @ Apr 23 2007, 09:23 AM) *

You know, I think there are people on this board who weren't even born in 1982.

YO! biggrin.gif
Mark D.
Toast
NOW we're talking!! thumb3d.gif

You know, I think there are people on this board who weren't even born in 1982.

I started Kindergarten that year! biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
I have the perfect face.............................for radio biggrin.gif

GaroldShaffer
ok, me & my wifes cousin. I'm the fat guy chowtime.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.