Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Momo Prototipo wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EJP914
I'm guessing someone here has put one of these on. Got the old wheel off and the contact ring (the piece that the wire is attached to) unscrewed from it. How does this contact ring attach to the back of the Momo hub once the wire is passed thru it OR does it just stay there held in place once the center nut is put back on???
Also, there is a large snap ring (?) that came in the horn button pkg. Any idea where this goes?
Instruction sheet not very helpful. Thanks for the HELP!
Aaron Cox
snap ring is an "expansion ring" that puts tension on the 'fingers' of the horn button to stay put inside the hub.

contact ring screws onto the new momo hub. pass the wire thru the hole, and it hooks up to the horn button.
Coy
The ring screws onto the back side of the adapter with three self tapping screws included with the hub. The brass ring clips onto the back of the button inside the 4 clips. I don't actually know what it does or why it didn't come assembled, but it goes together easy enough.

Edit* Oh damit! Arron beat me to it. I thought I finally could help somebody...
dry.gif
EJP914
Aaron & Coy: Thanks for the advice. Wheel is on. The horn even works. Didn't know the contact ring screwed into the Momo hub because the 3 new screws were not in the box. Thanks again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.