Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: POC Tribute to Le Mans Video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
nbscooters
I went to Willow Springs this weekend for the Tribute to Le Mans 4 hour enduro race and I brought my camera with me. I was a little disappointed that there was not one 914 in the race. Here is the video:

LINK

Enjoy popcorn[1].gif
drew365
Great job with the video and editing. I worked as a pit marshal on pits 16 to 22. I ran my 914 all weekend in the orange group and also the orange cup race Sunday but I've never run the Tribute. 914's have not done well in the tribute in past years but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be fun to participate. I think about it each year, maybe next year.
nbscooters
Thank alot! I was in pit #7 with Game-Face Motorsports. Since I was there only for the Tribute, I must have missed you. The past few years Tribute was held at Fontucky and that track really shreds cars up from what I hear. It was an awesome race though watching the cars at night. Something I have never seen before that I would like to take part in some time.
Heeltoe914
I have done it three times and did well I have been thinking of puttin a car together to do it again or team up with someone on and exsisting ride to share cost. Any takersWe can run a 914 and make a good showing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.