Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lets Welcome Dr 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Dr 914 will probably be driving a lame ass rental car, and really he should be driving a 914 at hershey.

I will be driving my car down there, and I will only be there for saturday, I have offered to let him drive it..no problem.

Does anyone have a car to loan the Dr while he is in PA?

You know if you do this, YOUR parts will always be in stock....lol
Friends always take care of friends, and its just plain humna nature to remember the favor,and go out of his way to take care of your needs in the future.

I will assume that he will fly in to Philly, or possibly Harrisburg...hey...Dr Evil..Dr need a car Dr...

Rich

dr914@autoatlanta.com
Thank you very very much for the heartfelt invitation and consideration. Where are we all meeting Saturday night so that I can buy every club memeber a drink?
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 24 2007, 09:08 AM) *

Where are we all meeting Saturday night so that I can buy every club memeber a drink?

I can see a major influx in new membership coming, You guys have a good time.
type11969
If he can find a tow truck, he can "drive" my 914 thats in Philly.
VaccaRabite
I'd be happy to sit George in my 914. But he'd have to hold on pretty good, as three are no seats and spinning around a rotisserie would be more like a carnival ride then a ride in a car...

But, If George happens to be comming through York friday night (just south of Hershey) I'll put some steaks on the grill for you. Just let me know.

Zach
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 24 2007, 11:08 AM) *

I'd be happy to sit George in my 914. But he'd have to hold on pretty good, as three are no seats and spinning around a rotisserie would be more like a carnival ride then a ride in a car...

But, If George happens to be comming through York friday night (just south of Hershey) I'll put some steaks on the grill for you. Just let me know.

Zach

What hospitality! Typical Penny guy. (we are all from just north of philly)
Dr Evil
Ha! I dont even get to drive mine. wink.gif

My friend with the local VW club has tossed up the idea of going to a place called TJ Rockwells. It has a big deck and should be open, but it is a few miles away. This will mean that it will likely not be crowded as every other place will be PACKED around this small town.
computers4kids
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Apr 24 2007, 09:17 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 24 2007, 09:08 AM) *

Where are we all meeting Saturday night so that I can buy every club memeber a drink?

I can see a major influx in new membership coming, You guys have a good time.

As a test for all those "new" claim-to-be members that show-up at the bar for a free drink...you should take them one by one to the back alley and give them this short test to see if they are "truly" 914 owners:

1) Have a 914 sitting in the back alley
2) Ask the newbie to pop the trunk and show us the engine. av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.