Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just got off the Phone with Nate at 914-Parts.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Coy
Holly crap talk about customer service!!! First I ordered a used mirror 'cause I'm a cheap bastard and it's not exactly concourse material. Well, I wasn't entirely happy with what I got... So he absolutely made it right. Better than right... I feel like I owe him now. How'd I get in this position?

Then today I called and asked for stupid used part to try building something and again, the guy is too good to believe. So far I've just been shopping for silly trinkets, but when it comes time to buy real parts I know where I'll look first! Customer service pays off! At least it does with me!

http://www.914-partsshop.com

Thanks Nate!

Coy biggrin.gif
jgara962
I bought a set used set of replica Fuchs from him a few weeks ago off of the classifieds section. I picked the wheels up at his shop and hung out for about 1/2 an hour talking to him. Super nice guy who really loves 914's and willing to do what he can for his customers.
Pat Garvey
I've dealt with Nate several times - standup guy!

Tells it like it is & always comes through.

On my "best vendor" list.
TINCAN914
Same here, Nate will go above and beyond to make a customer happy.
I will use him again very soon.. beerchug.gif
dobbs
hey, thanks for sharing the experience! I checked this place out and will be placing an order for parts soon.

JRust
Ditto! Nate is a good guy & takes care of his customers. I've bought a few things & sold him a few things. Was quick with shiping & is great to work with. A true-blue 914 guy
rigglet
I'll chime in here as well. Nate is awesome! I have purchased several parts from him over the past 6 months or so. He always delivers what he says and is a real pleasure to work with.

Keep up the great work, Nate!!!
MoveQik
I just ordered some Euro taillights from him. He was super easy to work with and said they were going out yesterday. I can't wait to get them!
jr91472
Yeah, Nate's a keeper smilie_pokal.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I agree good solid citizen!!!!
customstarr
Yeah! They've got a great deal on the windshield/targa seal - only $389.95 + shipping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...sspagenameZWDVW
xsurfer
I just spoke with Nate last week. He said if you don't like it send it back. No problem. Does it get better than that...................NO!

So I said fine then lost all the contact information until today.

Gene
SLITS
Nate's cool .... if you don't like pricing on an item, don't bid on it.
customstarr
QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 24 2007, 05:38 PM) *

Nate's cool .... if you don't like pricing on an item, don't bid on it.

Uhhh... I wasn't being sarcastic.
Twystd1
Nate is my friend... (and my mother)

So don't make fun of him/me.

Twystd1
dgw
Is there someplace on the web site that says where this business is located? I pretty much have an internet buying rule that if a web site doesn't post a physical location I don't buy from them.
sww914
QUOTE(dgw @ Apr 24 2007, 08:57 PM) *

Is there someplace on the web site that says where this business is located? I pretty much have an internet buying rule that if a web site doesn't post a physical location I don't buy from them.

Yes, me too, unless it says Florida, then I still don't buy from them.
I got screwed around on 3 out of 4 ebay deals from Florida. Not completely screwed, just screwed around a bit.
Crazyhippy
Sacramento-ish...

And a good guy, deffinently an asset to the 914 community.

BJH
Coy
His actual web site is: http://www.914-parts.com
there you can click on "Contact" and find this:

Phone: 916-402-6388 Fax: 916-244-2749 e-mail: sales@914-parts.com

Mailing Address: 8785 Center Parkway #B-320-9
Sacramento, CA 95823

Shop Location: 1408 Silica Ave #A
Sacramento, CA 95823

If you order something from him he'll toss a couple of really nice business cards with this same information into the box.

Some of you guys really are paranoid... sheesh.
Crazyhippy
damn, now he's on my list... I didn't get any buisness cards...

BJH biggrin.gif
addwestern
Thanks all for the kind words- I do try my best to make everything right!

BJ- I really thank you for the wheels- they are excellent!

Clayton- We need to talk.. huh.gif Haha. Seriously- give me a call- got something interesting working....

MoveQik
Got the tail lights that I ordered. Prompt shipping and product was exactly as advertised! Thanks Nate.
dgw
QUOTE(Coy @ Apr 25 2007, 12:56 AM) *

His actual web site is: http://www.914-parts.com
there you can click on "Contact" and find this:

Phone: 916-402-6388 Fax: 916-244-2749 e-mail: sales@914-parts.com

Mailing Address: 8785 Center Parkway #B-320-9
Sacramento, CA 95823

Shop Location: 1408 Silica Ave #A
Sacramento, CA 95823

If you order something from him he'll toss a couple of really nice business cards with this same information into the box.

Some of you guys really are paranoid... sheesh.

Well, I clicked on Contact when I visited, and I didn't see any of that stuff. You better believe I'm paranoid, there are too many crooks out there on the wire.

I agree with what the guy said about Florida, except for me its New York, I won't buy anything on the net from anywhere in New York.
Twystd1
Dennis,

PM me. I will give you Nates cell phone number. he is a good guy IMHO.

I chat with him all the time. I would send my money to him... No problems.

Clayton
addwestern
My contact info is on the front page of 914-Parts.com

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find it.

Nate
nein14
agree.gif The guy is a REAL Gentleman! excellent to deal with smile.gif
914pipe
Hi there:

For those neurotics out there..!!

I'm neurotic to... The first time I heard from this guy was in this forum... I entered to his site and ask for a windshield.... He reply pretty fast... told him to do business trough Paypal... and worked pretty fine.

BTW I live in Puerto Rico and these car are really RARE here... I just have seen about 6 914 here in the island including mine so parts for this car are very rare around here. 914-Parts.com is my first choice when looking for parts....then e-Bay.

Felipe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.