Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Spoiler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
Picture anyone. I would like to buy one like this but need to see it on a car before I crank out $100 for it.
Tx
JPB
Thats a good deal. Look in the member's car pics on nailed posts and there is a blue car that looks really good with a cactus in the background. beer.gif
skline
I bought one just like it a few years back on Ebay because I thought it would look good on the Chalon, the guy never sent it or replied to any of my emails, he did not even send out an invoice after the auction ended. I left negative feedback and he didnt even respond. Just vanished! confused24.gif
tracks914
QUOTE(JPB @ Apr 23 2007, 06:09 PM) *

Thats a good deal. Look in the member's car pics on nailed posts and there is a blue car that looks really good with a cactus in the background. beer.gif

Scanning through I see most of the pictures are gone on the nail post. confused24.gif
tracks914
Too late for a picture, I bought it anyway. If I don't like it I'll just ebay it to someone else. (I keep saying that but I just keep collecting parts, someday I'll purge them though) headbang.gif
Now I can sell the flip up type that came with the car (with nice big PORSCHE lettering on it!!! thumb3d.gif
Crazyhippy
IPB Image

It will look like this if you paint your car orange...

BJH drunk.gif
porsche914gt
maybe not the same, but similar.
tracks914
This one seems a little more low profile from this picture. Very much like an early 90's Jetta spoiler. This one has a support inthe middle like the Jetta ones.
If thats really it I think it might go right back up for sale. Those 2 pictures are a little bigger than I thought it would be.
jonferns
dunno if it would look too good if its that tall, no offense to anyone...biggrin.gif
tracks914
QUOTE(skline @ Apr 23 2007, 10:18 PM) *

I bought one just like it a few years back on Ebay because I thought it would look good on the Chalon, the guy never sent it or replied to any of my emails, he did not even send out an invoice after the auction ended. I left negative feedback and he didnt even respond. Just vanished! confused24.gif

If I don't like it when I get it I'll sell it to you. smoke.gif
Crazyhippy
They do help quite a bit above 140ish mph... not gonna put one on my car though.

BJH
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.