Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Public Thank You! To 914World Helpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
For the last several weeks I have been getting stuff together for the PCA Sacramento Valley Region CRAB 33 Beer and Brat Party.

I want to say thanks to a couple 914World Citizens who stepped up to help.

First of all, Tobra and his lovely wife Heather. Heather and Yopu boiled 225 Brats for 10 minutes each to pre-cook them before they got to the grill... Toby was the man on the food line making sure everything was full so nobody stood waiting and keeping their beer glasses full.
Second, McMark came up to be the utility man. Helping out where help was needed.
Last, but certainly most, thanks to Yopu who helped me plan the B&B and stood by me to do whatever was needed to get this thing done...
McMark
No problem. Anything for a couple of free brats and a pint of Fat Tire. chowtime.gif

I was actually the last person to leave. ohmy.gif
Tobra
I still think we need to have post B&B throwdown, lot of leftover beer, killer eskimo pies though, where did those come from?

I spent the rest of the day on my back hammering on a stuck screw with my impact driver, got it off though.

Funniest thing about that whole day was when your wife asked me if I brought my car, "No, it is a 914, it is on jack stands". Well it ain't on jack stands now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.