Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need donor front trunk pan in Tampa Bay area for AC mock-up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
A friend of mine in St. Pete, FL is developing a new AC system for 914's. He has been building and selling AC systems for air cooled VW's for years. He is close to finishing the system, but he needs a front trunk floor to mock up the condensor unit. Does anybody in the Tampa Bay area have a front trunk floor and/or front clip he could use?
URY914
QUOTE(914rrr @ Apr 25 2007, 12:39 AM) *

A friend of mine in St. Pete, FL is developing a new AC system for 914's. He has been building and selling AC systems for air cooled VW's for years. He is close to finishing the system, but he needs a front trunk floor to mock up the condensor unit. Does anybody in the Tampa Bay area have a front trunk floor and/or front clip he could use?

Will he need to cut the trunk floor? My parts car has a untouched floor but I'm not cutting the clip off so he can play with it. He can come over here if he needs to or work something else out.

Paul
914rrr
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 25 2007, 08:31 AM) *

Will he need to cut the trunk floor? My parts car has a untouched floor but I'm not cutting the clip off so he can play with it. He can come over here if he needs to or work something else out.

Paul

I think all he needs is the trunk floor. He's willing to pay for it. PM me and I'll give you his phone number and website link.
Thanks!
Rob
Bogaat
QUOTE(914rrr @ Apr 25 2007, 11:41 PM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 25 2007, 08:31 AM) *

Paul

I think all he needs is the trunk floor. He's willing to pay for it. PM me and I'll give you his phone number and website link.
Thanks!
Rob

Any chance we could get some more info concerning his contact info/web site? I would be interested in being a test subject for a new condensor. I am planning on installing a stock system (minus compress of course) within a month or so.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.