Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PartPricer still work?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kconway
My link to PartPricer no longer work. Can someone share a link that works?
Thanks,
Kev
blitZ
Here ya go.

Parts Pricer
kconway
Les,
Thanks, but that doesn't work for me either. Nothng to click on. As i remember, you choose from the gray bar at the top?
woobn8r
It worked for me....

Thanks,

Sean
blitZ
QUOTE(kconway @ Apr 25 2007, 10:20 AM) *

Les,
Thanks, but that doesn't work for me either. Nothng to click on. As i remember, you choose from the gray bar at the top?

So, you can get to the site but don't see the gray navigation bar at the top? What browser are you using?
kconway
[quote name='kconway' post='892730' date='Apr 25 2007, 10:20 AM']
Les,
[/quote]

So, you can get to the site but don't see the gray navigation bar at the top? What browser are you using?
[/quote]

Yes, the site comes up with the gray nav bar but the bar is empty. I'm using IE7.

blitZ
I know there are numerous bugs with IE7. Do you have FireFox or something non-IE installed you can try?
kconway
Nah, IE is all I've got...
smontanaro
QUOTE(kconway @ Apr 25 2007, 09:50 AM) *

Nah, IE is all I've got...

Bummer dude. I used PP last night on my Mac running Firefox. Worked just
fine. Can you backup to IE6 or install Firefox?

Skip
Aaron Cox
works fine in firefox for me....
kconway
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 25 2007, 08:48 AM) *

works fine in firefox for me....

Yup, IE7...downloaded Firefox and it works just fine.

Thanks!
Kev
Part Pricer

Thanks for the bug report. I don't have IE7 installed yet on my laptop (I run Linux), so I didn't know it was a problem.

One thing that you might want to check in IE7 is if you have javascript enabled. Unfortunately, that is what I needed to use for the menu system.

I will eventually get around to a complete re-write of the site. Wayne informed me last week that the DBMan SQL manager that I am interfacing with will eventually go away.

I'm glad to see that people are still using it.

Justinp71
Whow this is cool... cool_shades.gif

I've never heard of this before. btw I'm using explorer 6.0 and it works fine...
kconway
I only wish GPR had more info linked...
John
So you can still get a price for a 914/6 replacement engine?

Interesting.....

PP = $9,811.04

and a 1984 3.2 replacement engine runs:

PP = $34,674.34

Wow!

I wonder what all that includes (if it is complete with induction?).
Howard
QUOTE(Part Pricer @ Apr 25 2007, 08:38 AM) *

Thanks for the bug report. I don't have IE7 installed yet on my laptop (I run Linux), so I didn't know it was a problem.

One thing that you might want to check in IE7 is if you have javascript enabled. Unfortunately, that is what I needed to use for the menu system.

I will eventually get around to a complete re-write of the site. Wayne informed me last week that the DBMan SQL manager that I am interfacing with will eventually go away.

I'm glad to see that people are still using it.

Paul, that's what I commented about on NARP. No click area with IE7, even with Java enabled..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.