Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Temp Gauge checkout
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Neal
Now that I have my console wired correctly ( I hope) my temp gauge does not seem to work, I was wondering if the temp indicator on the Speedometer gage is connected to the same sensor that the console gauge is using when I unplugged the green/black from the harness and hooked up the console. The temp gage on the Speedo had worked before so that’s why I am wondering if that would be an indication that my new gauge is T/U

Confusing post I apologize

Neal
Neal
It is working but the readout is low, I think I need to clean the contacts on the gauge
Brad Roberts
I dont get it ? Your speedo has a temp gauge ?? Only the 1974 2.0 cars with no center console had a temp gauge in the same cluster as the fuel gauge.

B
Neal
Good catch Brad, I just went and looked, I have a combo Temp/Fuel gauge on the left then a speedo and then a tach. I just drive it every day so how should I remember what the dash looks like. Is there a way to
check to see if a temp gauge is reading low ?, like I said the original temp gauge reads higher than the console gauge.

Neal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.