Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picture Uploads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Neal
After looking at the Pet thread and finally stopped laughing after seeing "We call him Brad" I wanted to start a post about sizing pictures for this BB. The picture of Brembo
was amazing so I got to thinking about limitations on upload sizes, are there any?.
I have a Nikon Coolpix and it's capable of some great TIFF format pictures. Any guidelines would be appreciated. I am on Comcast and have a Broadband connection.

Neal
seanery
300kb, so use jpg. i use photoshop compression set at 10.
Neal
It's hard to believe that that picture of Brembo was 370KB, I would have thought it was a lot bigger due to the resolution in the picture.
seanery
good camera, good lens, good conditions.

I've got a Nikon D100. That was shot with a 24-85mm at F3.5.
I love the detail of his fur. That's where the good lens comes in.
seanery
Neal,

I just checked on that pic. The one in the snow, right?
It's only 157k.
swood
QUOTE(Neal @ Dec 4 2003, 09:32 AM)
After looking at the Pet thread and finally stopped laughing after seeing "We call him Brad"

That was me!!! smilie_pokal.gif

I don't know if he ever saw it or not.
seanery
that shot is so funny!
Neal
I have "We call him Brad" as my Desktop wallpaper on my XP and OSX 10.3 machines. It is the funniest picture I had ever seen in my life. It is strangley comforting in a sick twisted way. I would be intrested in what software was used to morph that picture.

Neal
swood
QUOTE(Neal @ Dec 5 2003, 03:26 PM)
I would be intrested in what software was used to morph that picture.

Neal

What do you mean? That was him!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.