Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where do you get a flywheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mills914/s
Where is the cheapest place to get a flywheel for a 1972 1.7 914?
I need a good flywheel really fast where do I get one. New or used/resurfaced? If I have to I guess I can buy a new one for 300. Who has the best prices for resurfaced?
MUST get ready for Ramble!!!!
Seth
Teknon
QUOTE(mills914/s @ Apr 26 2007, 07:31 AM) *

Where is the cheapest place to get a flywheel for a 1972 1.7 914?
I need a good flywheel really fast where do I get one. New or used/resurfaced? If I have to I guess I can buy a new one for 300. Who has the best prices for resurfaced?
MUST get ready for Ramble!!!!
Seth

Evilbay of course.
Evilbay flywheel
There are four there right now. But maybe a 914 bro will chime in an get you one
mills914/s
TEKnon do you have experiance with these MOFOCO's I have seen them But I dont know Have you used one ? I heard you can only turn 914 flywheels like once or twice before there are junk.
addwestern
I've got em.

Nate
914Sixer
I have a place for new ones for $200 plus shipping.
Jenny
you could try High Performance House in Redwood City. Call and ask for Rich.

High Performance House
2431 Spring St
Redwood City, CA 94063

(650) 364-6234

Jen
Eric_Shea
Somebody give this guy a flywheel... or... just have your's resurfaced at a local machine shop.

Check with the Crusty'one. I think there's a procedure to get them right but, I'd bet that's your best bet.
mills914/s
Thank you Everybody I have been taken care of in the flywheel dept. Someone hooked me up with a good one.
I have all my parts to do my clutch now.Brand new Sachs PP clutch and throw out.// Used but good resurfaced FLywheel.
914World is the best.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.