Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KING of the windshield top seals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
IPB Image
sixnotfour
thumb3d.gif
JBart
piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif Does this mean your shipping this week???? pray.gif
customstarr
George -

What can members who missed out on the initial purchase expect as far as availability of seals in the near future?
smontanaro
Cool beans. I will watch the mail...

Skip
swood
Any still available/not spoken for? and how much $ ?
Luke M
I need a seal also. Do you still have some and how much $.
Luke
Eric_Shea
I'll take one... does it come with a cat?
smontanaro
Mine arrived Tuesday. (Actually, it would have arrived Saturday but nobody was here to sign their life away to protect FedEx's ass.) No cat. I'm sure our dog would have shredded the box and the seal if it had contained a cat!

George, thanks very much for your persistence. I hope you didn't have to withdraw too many favors from the favor bank to make this happen.

Skip
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(smontanaro @ May 10 2007, 06:48 PM) *

Mine arrived Tuesday. (Actually, it would have arrived Saturday but nobody was here to sign their life away to protect FedEx's ass.) No cat. I'm sure our dog would have shredded the box and the seal if it had contained a cat!

George, thanks very much for your persistence. I hope you didn't have to withdraw too many favors from the favor bank to make this happen.

Skip

thank you for the understanding and support! it WAS a rough road with those seals!
Lavanaut
Do you have any of these left George?

Thanks
Racecraft76
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Apr 2 2008, 07:16 PM) *

Thanks

What he said..........I could do with one of these seals too smile.gif
narino
QUOTE(Racecraft76 @ Apr 6 2008, 08:33 AM) *

QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Apr 2 2008, 07:16 PM) *

Thanks

What he said..........I could do with one of these seals too smile.gif

Same here, any left?
Lavanaut
This thread's author seems to have left the building...no response in over a month. sad.gif
narino
Just talked to George over the phone. I put in an advance order for a seal. Looks like they are recieving another shipment next week!

Thanks George!
narino
got it yesterday in the mail.

thanks George!
914fun
Is this the seal with the part #914-563-035-10? It gose above the seal with the part # 914-536-319-10-m136, If I This is right I need both of these seals If you have them. Let me know the price? Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.