Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rear sway bar shock bolt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jimkelly
any other source closer to $20 or so a set ??

jim
Spoke
I bought an entire rear swaybar including the bolts for that price from these guys.

http://www.premier-autosales.com/
sk8kat1
are you looking for the shock bolt with the lil nub on the end for teh sway bar?

if so I was in search of those and I bought a used pair that It turned out I didn't need .. but I paid closer to 60.00 for a used pair .. was offered some that wre bead blasted and for more like 80.00 .... sorry to break the news
jimkelly
yes - this is what i will need soon - any suggestions ??

QUOTE(sk8kat1 @ Apr 26 2007, 01:29 PM) *

are you looking for the shock bolt with the lil nub on the end for teh sway bar?

ConeDodger
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Apr 27 2007, 08:16 AM) *

yes - this is what i will need soon - any suggestions ??

QUOTE(sk8kat1 @ Apr 26 2007, 01:29 PM) *

I forget what I paid Rich Bontempi for mine but I think that is because it was traumatic. My only suggestion is to suck it up and pay.

I have a complete shock bolt to shock bolt with everything in between rear bar that will be going up for sale soon. I just have to take pics. It is powdercoated real pretty. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.