914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
type47
evan (red) and Yarin (yellow)
type47
famous GT owned by steve limbert (#19)
type47
no you can't turbo a 914
type47
i was told this sold for $19k. i'll ask around tomorrow and try to confirm the price
type47
-6 for sale
type47
yellow
jimkelly
nice pics - how many 914's total ??
type47
30ish. i tried to take a pix of every 914 i could but when i came back home and checked the camera, it only had 24 frames and i know i'm missing a pix of Barber Dave and Dr Evil so there may be more. jim, one of the yellow 914s had a V8 in it!
jim_hoyland
Nice ! Thanks for sharing. thumb3d.gif
type47
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 28 2007, 04:10 PM) *

speaking of copper...
scotty b
It's times like this that I really hate my life. Wish I was there wub.gif sad.gif
JPB
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Apr 28 2007, 07:03 PM) *

nice pics - how many 914's total ??

There was a BOAT load of 914s at the event, at least twice as many venders, plenty of good 914 parts, and lots of good deals. I was there only as a touch and go but got to say hello to a few club friends. The Work Cloth vender Matthew Grabowsky was there and his stuff was way to good for my gravel driveway. That stuff is the tits for a clean garage and hope he will continue to plug his product when I will need it in the near future. Dr. Evil's crout rocket stole the show though!!!:beer1:
carambola
as i pointed out, you can't turbo a 914 - but the turbo gt was simply gorgeous
jwhcars
QUOTE(type47 @ Apr 28 2007, 08:15 PM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 28 2007, 04:10 PM) *

speaking of copper...

That is my Teener,I entered the show figuring it was a safe place to park for $10.00.
I got back to the car late afternoon after volunteering at the cars for sale area.
The teener took 1st place Peoples Choice award category 914/Boxster/Cayman.
clap56.gif clap56.gif biggrin.gif What a nice surprise smile.gif

Thanks to all who voted for it.

Jim
type47
QUOTE(JPB @ Apr 28 2007, 04:32 PM) *

Dr. Evil's crout rocket stole the show though!!!:beer1:

curious description of a BMW R90/6

i thought crotch rockets were sport bikes?
wilchek
It was a great turn, more 914 than I had time to check out.

Couple more pics
wilchek
Yarin car with Megasquirt.
JPB
QUOTE(type47 @ Apr 28 2007, 09:25 PM) *

QUOTE(JPB @ Apr 28 2007, 04:32 PM) *

Dr. Evil's crout rocket stole the show though!!!:beer1:

curious description of a BMW R90/6

i thought crotch rockets were sport bikes?

crout as in sauerkraut, no genitalia implied. beer.gif

As for sporty, the have a good low center of gravity.
nein14
QUOTE(carambola @ Apr 28 2007, 04:45 PM) *

as i pointed out, you can't turbo a 914 - but the turbo gt was simply gorgeous

Thanks, it won in" The People Choice Open Class" smilie_pokal.gif
Johny Blackstain
I, unfortunately, agree.gif w/ Scotty & feel the same. Wish I could have attended headbang.gif . Great pics!

cool_shades.gif
JPB
I have to mention that if this event is the biggest on the east coast weeeeeell.............you add the rest. I think a totally 914 east coast reunion with and AX course just for fun would be the ticket! Everyone could scoot around the course just to feel the fun of carless driving in a responsible way and see a few hot demonstrations from seasoned drivers. Even have a DE from 914 experts on the track. Folks could bring their 914 clutter to the event and sell or trade. We could even have a camp out so we can all gather and party overnight and make it a weekend event. As much as this Hershey swap was cool, it lacked the flare of last year's ECC and with a few extra activities, we could have something real on our hands here. Just a thought beer.gif
i love porsche
hey, leo was there..where has he been lately

looks like it was alot of fun, i wanted to go..but the logistics with this weekend...it was just too much...that GT is niiiiice though!
drewvw

looks like a great time...thanks for the pics
Dr Evil
More pics of the may-ham can be found in this thread:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=70902
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.