Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G & R Rust Parts &...Picture
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
Thank you Ron and Glen for the great swap meet today,

BigEquip brought this "project" and a 1.8 motor..Thomas decided to go the ultimate restoration on the eggplant...
jim_hoyland
Picture of suspicious shopper holding unobtanium front windshield rubber in original Porsche bag......
jim_hoyland
Linda Horner, Rick Evens, Drivability, and Steve Abrams project car that was for sale, $2.5K
jim_hoyland
More..
jim_hoyland
Joe Sharp and Clayton,

Lou and Aaron,
Toast........
jim_hoyland
Nuther..
Twystd1
Dam....!!!!!!!

I'm good looking. And those photos are only half as good as the real thing....

Sharp looked kinda ugly...... BJ was even worse... And I ain't gunna say nuttin bout AAAron

Clayton
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Twystd1 @ Apr 29 2007, 02:54 PM) *

Dam....!!!!!!!

I'm good looking. And those photos are only half as good as the real thing....

Sharp looked kinda ugly...... BJ was even worse... And I ain't gunna say nuttin bout AAAron

Clayton

AAAron is lookin good too... LOL
Twystd1
Wheres a picture of Howard? We need a Howard pic....

C
Lou W
Thank you Glenn and Ron and everyone who help put this event on. It was great to see everyone.
Lou W
Rice burners are invited too. Beautiful car. smile.gif
Lou W
Great looking interior.

Thomas's new project, it looks like it s gonna be a very nice conversion.
Lou W
Glad to see Scott here. drunk.gif
Lou W
Well, I went away with a big purchase, thank you Thomas clap56.gif willis.gif
SirAndy
you guys have way too much fun!

smilie_pokal.gif Andy
SLITS
It has come and gone for this time of year. All the good people turned out and showed up. Thanks to all.

One problem ..... whoever (I forgot) I sold the white hood to, I need you to get in contact with me. It was promised to another. So, I will trade THAT hood for another (the one off the '76) so I can make good on the deal. PLUUUUUUEZZZE.
Ron

(951) 751-3584 cell
(951) 376-1687 office phone
drive-ability
drunk.gif To a great bunch of people drunk.gif agree.gif
Kargeek
Sorry I missed this. It was on my calendar for months however, I had the opportunity to travel to Maui this week...no car obsessions, no LA Traffic, I've slowed down to Hawaiian time.

Can’t get away from checking things on the internet though- still have to check on the goings on with the 914 clubs!

Look like you guys had a great time.

DH
So.Cal.914
It was Great to meet everyone, or to have seen you again. Seemed like everyone

had a Great time, and I was no exception... Lots of nice *Bling* and some very

useful parts as well. Thanks To all that put forth effort to make this a very fun

event.

Did I mention that there were some really FUCHIN! bitchin 914's ...and one sweet

NSX(supercharged)
skline
QUOTE(Kargeek @ Apr 29 2007, 11:36 PM) *

Sorry I missed this. It was on my calendar for months however, I had the opportunity to travel to Maui this week...no car obsessions, no LA Traffic, I've slowed down to Hawaiian time.

Can’t get away from checking things on the internet though- still have to check on the goings on with the 914 clubs!

Look like you guys had a great time.

DH

Dave, you were talked about so you were really there in spirit, hope you are having a great time in Hawaii, the idea though is to leave everything behind when you are there. We will still be here when you get back.

SLITS
And if the person who got the hood will let me know..... I'll give you your purchase price back and another hood just to get the BS over with.
sean_v8_914
I wanted to come up but SD had an AX. a man has got to have his priorities straight
SLITS
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Apr 30 2007, 11:49 AM) *

I wanted to come up but SD had an AX. a man has got to have his priorities straight

And it is obvious from the above you have not quite managed to get it straight yet ....
Chris Pincetich
Joe Sharp has a big OL BEARD!
I need to make another trip to SoCal.....and BBQ beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ Apr 30 2007, 06:45 PM) *

Joe Sharp has a big OL BEARD!
I need to make another trip to SoCal.....and BBQ beerchug.gif

We are all still here..... biggrin.gif
computers4kids
Those are some awesome looking 914s!...looks like a great turnout. Maybe next time...my teener is getting the dent fixed on my driver's rear panel that I, like an idiot, put there by forgetting a flashlight on top of the tire when I lowered the car headbang.gif .
Jim...great pics!,
Mark
jim_hoyland
Mark-Don't let a dent keep you from coming next time ! beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.