Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Visiting Cadiz, KY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MiddleGACruiser
I'm taking the Teener to Cadiz, KY for a week starting May 5 and I'm wondering if any Teeners are in the area. I plan to explore the roads around Lake Barkley with my 6 Y/O son while my wife runs the DOD annual bass tournament. Any chance we have a Teener in the area? Anyone know of a special road or two I should put on the must drive list while I'm there? How about a car museum? Interesting restaurants? Other sites?
driving.gif
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(MiddleGACruiser @ Apr 29 2007, 05:31 PM) *

I'm taking the Teener to Cadiz, KY for a week starting May 5 and I'm wondering if any Teeners are in the area. I plan to explore the roads around Lake Barkley with my 6 Y/O son while my wife runs the DOD annual bass tournament. Any chance we have a Teener in the area? Anyone know of a special road or two I should put on the must drive list while I'm there? How about a car museum? Interesting restaurants? Other sites?
driving.gif

I'm a little over 100 miles south of there in Parsons, TN. While I don't have a vintage running 914, there are a few on the premises. I'm busy Mon-Tue-Wed, but Thursday would be OK. I've got a 6 and 8 year old here all the time, so we are kid friendly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.