Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back From Paint.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
I got the car back Monday night busted ass all day yesterday and most of today. Can't wait to drive it.... Should have it ready for the Atomic Ramble.. drunk.gif
Andyrew
Looks awesome!!!!

Can you drop the front an inch?
JPB
Wow! Great color and sweet rims. Looks to good to be real, kinda sureal. beer.gif
jimkelly
i will ditto my man jpb 100%

aktion035.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Apr 29 2007, 08:50 PM) *

Looks awesome!!!!

That's the plan...

Thanks for the nice comments guys.. drunk.gif
swood
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Apr 29 2007, 07:54 PM) *

aktion035.gif

I will too although I'm still ignoring JPB. driving-girl.gif

Nice job. Did you get it all color sanded too?
TINCAN914
QUOTE(swood @ Apr 29 2007, 09:22 PM) *

aktion035.gif

Thanks Stevo, yes I did..
JPB
QUOTE(swood @ Apr 29 2007, 11:22 PM) *

aktion035.gif

Okay my brother form another mother, its all good but your avatar is killing me bro. A dude obviously looking up in total frustration and anguish. Don't tell me that is a true pic of yourself please. I am so sorry for causing you all the grief one can on this site and could only hope you are in good company at your end. As for me, I'm here, in my empty cell, looking at a ceiling and and wondering what the HELL I didn to GEt IN this freeking CELL!!!!! beer.gif

Oh , what I meant was that your avatar is intenseLOL. As for the color sanding, not started yet.
JPB
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Apr 29 2007, 10:50 PM) *

Looks awesome!!!!

Thats what she said. beer.gif
orange914
what rims are those?? what size? smilie_pokal.gif very nice
neo914-6
clap56.gif thumb3d.gif
will
beautiful color clap56.gif
what is that color call?
914werke
I like the trim pblack out. Is that Paint?
Whats trimming the Windshield?
TINCAN914
QUOTE(JPB @ Apr 29 2007, 09:45 PM) *

QUOTE(swood @ Apr 29 2007, 11:22 PM) *

aktion035.gif

Okay my brother form another mother, its all good but your avatar is killing me bro. A dude obviously looking up in total frustration and anguish. Don't tell me that is a true pic of yourself please. I am so sorry for causing you all the grief one can on this site and could only hope you are in good company at your end. As for me, I'm here, in my empty cell, looking at a ceiling and and wondering what the HELL I didn to GEt IN this freeking CELL!!!!! beer.gif

Oh , what I meant was that your avatar is intenseLOL. As for the color sanding, not started yet.

Dude what's wrong with the Burgermesiter? Actually I put him up during Christmas, I guess it's time to put him away...

I will change it as to alleviate your guilt.. smile.gif

The color is Suzuka Blue (Honda S2000) A little rice with the kraut.

The rims are 17" Revolutions.

The seal around the windshield is #24 ( I believe) gasget, I wanted to go smaller, but the next size down the window installation guy had was to small. Did I mention I had to replace the windshield? mad.gif But it is much clearer then the 30 year old one I had on. It was a bitch driving in the sun.

The chroms has been powder coated, I liked the way it looks aginst the blue..
jonferns
looks really good....what about the letter spacing on the engine lid??? biggrin.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Apr 30 2007, 07:08 AM) *

looks really good....what about the letter spacing on the engine lid??? biggrin.gif

It's just sitting there, I was trying to decide if I was going to mount them or just a badge.. They need to be spaced correctly..
mrdezyne
WOW! I never knew a light blue could look so sporty! I might have to re-think going back with the stock blue on mine now...
bigkensteele
Looks Awesome.

I believe that your right rear tire is on the rim backwards.
tat2dphreak
WOW! looks great! awesome color!
McMark
So nice! Did you get your headlights adjusted okay?
TINCAN914
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 30 2007, 01:24 PM) *

So nice! Did you get your headlights adjusted okay?

Thanks..
Yes I got the headlights straightened away..
thomasotten
Looks cool. My kind of color, we must think alike...
Allan
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Apr 30 2007, 12:59 PM) *

Yes I got the headlights straightened away..

I took a picture of your car and showed it to my car and, found out that Aarons car is gay. (Which is perfectley fine)

Nice stuff....

2 weeks for me at least until mine is done.

My DuPont neighbor is freaking so anal.

I just want to get it done but, he is telling me that it has to be show winning... blink.gif

My attitude is, just get the freaking doors to match the rest of the car.... dry.gif

Iffin yer looking to buy a /6 conversion from the pacific northwest, let me know....
TINCAN914
I took a picture of your car and showed it to my car and, found out that Aarons car is gay. (Which is perfectley fine)

Thanks Allan.
You know I have heard that about hat About Aaron and his car. av-943.gif

Thomas we have very similar taste, you do nice work. aktion035.gif
Grimstead
You guys misunderstood me...

When I said Aaron's car was a little lite in the springs (nudge, nudge, wink wink), I meant that the engine was still out

Not that there is anything wrong with that....
daveyboybadion
Beautiful paint job! What size and brand of tires are you running? Are the Revos mounted without a spacer and did you have to modify the wheel wells? Just wondering, I have a set of Revos waiting for me in Cali and I want to mount tires on them for the drive back to Seattle after the All German Show in Ventura...daveyboy
TINCAN914
QUOTE(daveyboybadion @ May 1 2007, 01:40 AM) *

Beautiful paint job! What size and brand of tires are you running? Are the Revos mounted without a spacer and did you have to modify the wheel wells? Just wondering, I have a set of Revos waiting for me in Cali and I want to mount tires on them for the drive back to Seattle after the All German Show in Ventura...daveyboy

Revo's 17x7's with 205/40's 1/2" offset. No modifications.
IMO they are the nicest 4 lugs...

swood
Since we're talkin about those wheels, how do they feel on the road with those tires?

Didn't someone tell me that they aren't making those wheels anymore?

I want them.

smile.gif
Aaron Cox
they is way heavy......
TINCAN914
QUOTE(swood @ May 1 2007, 09:31 PM) *

Since we're talkin about those wheels, how do they feel on the road with those tires?

Didn't someone tell me that they aren't making those wheels anymore?

I want them.

smile.gif

A bit BUMPY. biggrin.gif But I wouldn't trade em for anything though.. There not all that bad. I looked for em new, but couldn't find them. Got em used from Mueller.
swood
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ May 1 2007, 08:33 PM) *

they is way heavy......

yeah...so I'll never take a passenger ;p
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ May 1 2007, 09:33 PM) *

they is way heavy......

That's an understatement.. biggrin.gif
But I wouldn't trade them anyway..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.