Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who makes an in dash tach?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chris914
Is there an in dash tach that will work with my MSD without the MSD tach adapter that wouldn’t break the bank?
SirAndy
QUOTE(chris914 @ Apr 29 2007, 08:57 PM) *

Is there an in dash tach that will work with my MSD without the MSD tach adapter that wouldn’t break the bank?

autometer
ninepfourteen
QUOTE(chris914 @ Apr 30 2007, 12:57 AM) *

Autometer from Summit Racing. ~$125.00

The pedestal type 5" will fit in dash. Wrap some tape just behind the bezel and it friction fits like the stock tach.
machina
QUOTE(ninepfourteen @ Apr 30 2007, 06:43 AM) *

QUOTE(chris914 @ Apr 30 2007, 12:57 AM) *

Autometer from Summit Racing. ~$125.00

The pedestal type 5" will fit in dash. Wrap some tape just behind the bezel and it friction fits like the stock tach.

i have one of the cheaper autometers, fit right in the stock hole and works perfectly. i even used the stock rubber gasket to make it a tight fit.
marks914
I don't think they will work without the MDS adapter

Mark
machina
QUOTE(marks914 @ Apr 30 2007, 09:58 AM) *

I don't think they will work without the MDS adapter

Mark

i have mallory ignition and dizzy with carbs, don't know about using it with stock FI or other ignition.
Aaron Cox
you can run a tach adapter or do an easy mod to your stock tach....
chris914
Has anyone used this one for $83.25?

http://www.egauges.com/vdo_mult.asp?Type=T...p;Series=Vision
Aaron Cox
other than being small....

whats wrong with your tach????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.