Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: May Need a favor anyone live near
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I have a friend here locally that found a transaxle for his beetle in Everett Washington. It is supposed to be a freeway Flyer. The price is right but the seller won't ship it. I need someone to pick it up from the seller and ship it to Minnesota. Can anyone help?
LS6/914
Rich I live on the other side of Puget Sound but commute to the Seattle area to work. I may be able to swing up to fetch the trans. Lar.
Korijo
Send me the info. I can take care of it.

Freight, UPS, or what ??
rick 918-S
Thanks guy's, I just called my friend and told him the good news. He was shocked I got back to him so quick. He told me the ad for the transaxle only has an email address. Now that we may have a way to pick it up he is sending the seller an email. The money is ready but he doesn't have contact info yet. So I'm not sure if this is a go. I'll send you guy's a PM when he hears back from the seller.

Thanks,

Rick
reverie
Might want to ask the seller if he still has the invoice from Transform
(or whoever he bought it from) with the specs on the transmission.

As if I need to tell you that, Rich.. smile.gif lol
rick 918-S
QUOTE(reverie @ Dec 4 2003, 07:03 PM)
Might want to ask the seller if he still has the invoice from Transform
(or whoever he bought it from) with the specs on the transmission.

As if I need to tell you that, Rich.. smile.gif lol

Actually, good eye! The trans is for a freind. I hope he thought to ask that in his email.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.