Full Version: Sawzall : 1 / 914: 0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Went from this:
Mueller
to this in just a few hours:
Mueller
A few good parts off the car such as:

Adjustable 19mm front swaybar (no idea on the brand)

brand new front and rear brake rotors (surface rust) and brand new pads

95% of the chassis was perfect and very solid.....

it did however have a poorly repaired drivers side rear trailing arm "ear" that had been broken and welded. Terrible looking welds. I saw no signs of the damage from rust, so the owner must have hit something pretty damn hard.
914Timo
Oh, no !!!! What you have done ....... SNIFFF.

wink.gif
jonwatts
may its parts be spread around so that others may live...
L8Apex
kinda like Braveheart...

I have the front half. I will be hanging on to it for a bit so I can make my molds. I will be picking up the hood and rear trunk next week from Mueller. Probably need to get rid of those soon since they are in good condition.

Anyone need door hardware? ie, window stuff and good windows?

T
Brad Roberts
I need all the window pieces. Andy robbed Jenny's doors before I knew about it.

B
Tom Perso
Are the rotors up for sale? Let me know.

Tom
jonwatts
QUOTE(L8Apex @ Dec 5 2003, 01:14 AM)
I have the front half. I will be hanging on to it for a bit so I can make my molds.

molds? please elaborate. we likes to hear about projects.
Joe Bob
Rear trunk interior spoken for? Need to reapir behind the tail lights.
2-OH!
I need the "fuzzy" seal retainer rails that screw to the doors just below the sqweegee on the outside of the door windows...

2-OH!
L8Apex
molds? please elaborate. we likes to hear about projects.

Err... parts for my fiberglass project(s). So far I have sucessfully removed a mold of the front hood this morning. It's a bit flimsy, so I need to make some reinforcements for it so it can keep its shape. After creating my first part, I will work on other body parts mueba.gif

Mueller, I found that high tech engineer's special tool in the truck. It's that one with the yellow handle and the metal thing at the end of it. smash.gif
roundboy914
Any chance the driver's side rear quarter panel is for sale, and in decent shape??
Also, any idea as to a fair price for a new, or nearly mint one?

Mine is rusted at the door jam and trunk joint. sad.gif
MartyYeoman
How much $ for the sway bar?
ppickerell
Marty,
I looked at your avatar and I'm afraid a sway bar won't help! wink.gif
Mueller
roundboy914,

qtr panel was about 10 minutes away from being put into the dumpster, it's in good shape, the only problem is it's currently very heavy and looks just like the qtr panel shown above....

suspension console is still on it and trunk floor section.........

Not sure on the price of the swaybar, it's missing one mounting bracket that attaches to the fenderwell (poorly welded on and I didn't feel like cutting it off)

Let me clean it up and take some pictures....drop links are stock 914 units
trojanhorsepower
Has anybody claimed the pass. rear quarter panel?

-Pete
Mueller
I still have the passanger side qtr panel, I'm cutting off the engine shelf near the batter tray area for my car to repair the hack job from the dealer installed A/C.

I'm also going to try and cut a piece out of the firewall for Korijo, after that, Terrance might still want the fender to use as a mold, better ask him what his plans are for it...... smash.gif
Korijo
Mike,

Does B already have one from "Jenny's Remains" ?? I think he had something boxed, and ready for the Van Tour tongue.gif

Brad, do you know confused24.gif ??
L8Apex
trojanhorsepower,

I may need the passenger rear 1/4 panel to fix my car. Not sure though, let me finish with final exams in a couple of weeks. I'll post everything up needed to get rid of as soon as I am done with them.

Terrance
Mueller
Does B already have one from "Jenny's Remains" ?? I think he had something boxed, and ready for the Van Tour

I just spoke to B, he indeed does have that part for you......less work for me laugh.gif
trojanhorsepower
L8Apex,

Thanks for the update. Keep me in mind if you (or no one local) wants it, when you are through.

Thanks again

-Pete
roundboy914
Mike,
What's the price for the drivers rear 1/4 panel? Have you shipped one before?
email me if you get a chance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.