Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I stopped by Roger Sheridan's shop today.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sww914
Quick plug for Roger.
What a nice guy! We talked for way too long and he never made me feel like he didn't have time for me, he showed me around and demonstrated a little about how he builds stuff. He's really dedicated to building quality parts. He started his car so I could hear it again, told me all about it, and after the grand tour and my wasting so much of his time, he grossly undercharged me.
Check out his website if you haven't already at www.ultimate914.com
aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(sww914 @ May 2 2007, 08:07 PM) *

Quick plug for Roger.

yepp, agree.gif very nice shop and he's one of the good guys ...

driving.gif Andy
byndbad914
Roger is awesome... I bought my kit over 10yrs ago and I just called the other day and BS'd with him about tire choices and how Willow Springs went for him. I always feel like I have to cut the conversation short because I feel guilty about his time, but he seems to not mind. Very cool dude.

Oh yeah, and late in '05 I drove over to his house (3.5hrs from SoCal when I lived there) and snapped a bunch of shots of his tube chassis. He pushed the car out of the garage and took off every panel for me beerchug.gif All while he was having a house built - so yeah, very cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.