Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Used Race Tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
EMRoadster
I hope that posting directly in the Paddock is appropriate about the Used Race Tires I have available.

Greg's Used Race Tires

Now that I've drug home two more teeners, I need to sell some tires to pay for parts! cool.gif

Thanks,
Joe Ricard
Do you have a general idea of how many heat cycles the rubber has been through or amount of rubber left. I need tires for a lapping day practice these would probably be perfect.
EMRoadster
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ May 3 2007, 04:56 AM) *

Do you have a general idea of how many heat cycles the rubber has been through or amount of rubber left. I need tires for a lapping day practice these would probably be perfect.

I don't have any info on how many heat cycles they have, I would have to guess anything from one to four for most of the tires. I do work hard to not get in any with less than 50 % tread left to allow them a cost effective life once shipping and mounting costs have been calculated in. All of the tires I get were used for road course events which I believe would be a prefered heat cycle over a tire that had been used for autocross.
SirAndy
i've been running used slicks. probably done 10 AX with the set so far and they are still sticking very well ...

GoodYear, R250, 23 x 9 -15

bye1.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.