Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Transport on the west coast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Have you been lusting after a rust free California 914, like the one MikeZ has for sale . But you can't figure out how to get it to the cloudy,rainy,damp,Pacifc Northwest. Brad won't drive it up for you and Mike Z say's, well never mind. Or lets say you want to ship that 914 to Califronia for some R&R or you just want to sell it on ebay and it needs to go to San Diego.Well maybe not..
Well Valdez Auto Transport has been moving cars for me and Mercedes Benz dealers on the west coast for 15 years.
I have had cars brought to Oregon and sent cars from Oregon to Calif. My cost and a specail price of $0.55 a mile is a better price than you can find anywhere, trust me I have looked and I am talking about a COVERED transport, not the open type carriers that leave your car looking like ten days of a road trip gone bad.
Do the math, you can't drive to LA,Calif from Portland or Seattle and then back again. Include your gas,lodging,any exspenses, repairs if needed, for what it would cost you to have it transported.
So don't feel like you can't get that rust free California 914, or any other car. Shipped to your door.
Email or call me and I will put you in touch with Valdez Transport.
This is a cash and carry operation,I have no personal or monetary gain, just a satisfied customer. clap56.gif
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
Bruce Allert
THAT sounds like a very good deal. Great post Craig. clap56.gif

.............b
Joe Bob
MikeZ says O'tay Spanky.......

mueba.gif
flyloki
Can they get it to Boise?
Joe Bob
Only by muletrain..... laugh.gif
flyloki
laugh.gif

<< Wipes coffee from monitor>>

We ain't that fur, is we?
seanery
Fly,
I like your avatar pic.
flyloki
Oh yeah...... happy11.gif

That's the rare "Hot Pin-Up Option" that used to be available.... welder.gif
Brad Roberts
Craig,

post this in the vendors section. I get tired of answering the questions.

B
STL914
Craig,

Do you know if Valdez Transport limits their business to the NW or if they would ship to the midwest?
boxstr
Find all answers in the venders section or PM me for any questions.
CCL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.